Sinrin(Oneshot)-Love

Doesn't it feel great to be in love??

But it will be more fantastic if that person love you back.

But just that.... One sided love. Why it's happen to me??

But no matter what you do to me, says to me I'll choose you no matter what. Because why? Simply because i love you.

There's no reason why behinds my intentions to have you to be mine.

I'm just a random girl who happened to be in love with my senior for the past 4 months.

My name is Sinb and I'm 15 years old. I am a dancer in my school and i have a huge crush on my senior. She is 2 year older than me. She is the definition of perfect.

I'm happen to meet her by coincidence. I still vividly remember the moment of our first meeting.

Flashback

I walk to the nearest grocery store just to buy my favourite chocolate milk.I walk inside the grocery store and even greet the owner because I personally know him.

As I about to grab the only one milk that left, there's a hand that grab it first.I frown and about to scold the person but then I froze.

I literally froze like an idiot.I look into her eyes and I unknowingly smile.At that time I feel my heart for the first time that it jump.

"Hey??Can I have this??" I was snapped out from my thoughts as she snap her fingers Infront of my face

My mouth are slightly open to answer her but there's no sounds that coming out from my mouth.

I was mesmerized by her

"Urm.....S—sure" it came out by it's own and I handed her the milk

"Thanks!"she said as she grabbed the milk and walk away leaving me there watching her leave with the corner of my eyes.

Since then I promise to myself that if I ever meet her again then I will make her as my girlfriend .

So yeah to make it short,I didn't buy anything and just walk out still with a smile on my face.She made me feel something inside when both of our stare meet each other

Skip(1 weeks later)

I was choose to participate in the upcoming Dance Competition.It will be held at our school.It actually for fund but they change the decision last minute.

I was called to the principal room because he wanna talk about something.I walk to his room and knock the door first before coming in.

"Why am I suddenly call here sir??" I ask while standing straight

"So since you still didn't have any experience in arranging any competition,I have decided to bring someone to help you out"he seriously said

I forgot to tell that I am also in charge for this Competition.I could only nod my head even tho I didn't want anyone to help me.Don't get me wrong alright??I just don't want to get close with anyone and I am also didn't have any friends.If my dog are count as friend that I may have one friend.

*Knock Knock*

"Sorry for being late"wait....I think I heard this voice from somewhere.

I turn around and there she is......Wearing the school uniform make her more mesmerising.I could only pray that my saliva didn't drip out from my mouth.

"Yerin you already know why you are here right?" Principal ask while she nod her head.

So her name is Yerin??What a beautiful name I thought inside my head.

"Are you okay with this decision sinb??"principal ask as he turn his attention to me

"TOTALLY! Ermm.....I mean yeah, I'm okay with it...."I look down as I suddenly yell out my answer

I heard she chuckle beside me while principal could only shake his head. Then we both a dismissed and we walk together.

"Your name is Sinb right??"she ask as she look at me which make my heart beat

"Y—yeah...."I said shyly while scratching my not so itchy neck

"I'm Jung Yerin or you can just call me Yerin"she introduce herself which make me stare her

"Nice meeting you?"I said

"Nice meeting you too" she said and chuckle a bit

After that there's a comfortable silent between us.I accompany her until in front of her class

"Thank you for the company.I guess I meet you tomorrow?" She said which I only nod cause I swear my mouth is not functioning right.

She was about to enter her class but she turn around and smile at me.I am confuse with her but totally went red with her actions.

She kiss me.On my left cheek.

I froze while smiling widely.Her lips was so smooth and soft .Shit!I think I'm in love....

And yes since then me and Yerin get really close with each other.No matter where she go ,it always have me by her side.

So I'm planning that I'm gonna confess to her after the competition tomorrow.

End of flashback

I finally done with my performance.The principal is announcing who will win the prize.I didn't wait and went to my car to get a bouquet of flowers that I bought this morning for my confession.

I take a smell and the flowers smell really good.I widely smile and went to look for Yerin.I walk into backstage but I didn't saw her there.

"Do you see Yerin??"I ask her close friend named Yuju

"Oh Yerin??She is at the front parking lot"Yuju said as she point for my direction

"thanks!" I said as I take a run to find yerin

I jog a bit when I arrive at the front parking lot and there I saw the back of yerin.I smile widely and was about to call her when the view broke my heart.

I saw a guy give her a bouquet of flowers while holding her hands and they kiss.He kiss Yerin on the lips which I saw Yerin responded to it.

I painfully smile and drop my bouquet of flowers.I decided to walk away and admit my defeat.

I guess I was too late?Love doesn't mean that it work when both of you are tittle as boyfriend nor girlfriend.Love work even tho your love is one sided.Just like mine......

End.