Sinrin-End of Us(2/2)

(Yerin Pov)
I hug her from behind but she doesn't respond even a bit.She stood there looking away not even sparing a glance at me.

I just smile bitterly and slowly let go of the hug.Guess she is not in the mood...

I walk away to get ready for work and left her alone in our room.After I done showering,I went downstairs and saw her preparing my breakfast

"Sweet" I mutter while smiling

I approach her slowly from behind and sit down on the dining table chairs.I watch how she look really serious while cooking for me that it made me smile sweetly.

She give me the breakfast before walking away again not sparing even a bit glance for me.My eyes follow her disappearance behind those door before deciding to look away.I look at my food losing the appetite to eat but still eating it cause she is the one that cook it.

We are never like this before....we both are very happy.I can't blame her cause it's my fault from the start.I should be grateful that she willing to stay with me for the scar that I've caused.

Flashback

"Aigoo babe...you scared me!" Sinb hit yerin's hand that wrapped around her waist softly.They both chuckle happily while enjoying their morning.

"Sorry love,I didn't mean to scare you" Yerin said sweetly while still hugging Sinb from behind and sometimes kiss her shoulder.

Sinb turn around and wrapped her hands around yerin neck before smiling at her.She look at her lips,her nose before looking at her eyes again.She admire that those is only for hers not for someone else.

"Can you come back home early today??"sinb cutely ask

"I'm sorry baby but i can't,i still have a lot of work at my workplace" yerin sadly announced

Sinb pout and look at yerin with her puppy eyes pleading her while yerin could sigh before smiling at her.

"I'll try then"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

That night sinb decided to surprise yerin with bringing her dinner since she know that her girlfriend won't eat when she's working hard.

She happily cook dinner for her before packing it nicely with a note say "Have a lot of energy for today!"

She then took her car and drive to yerin's workplace.As she arrive,she bring yerin's dinner and walk into the building.The building is already silent and only a few people are there since it's already late at night.

Sinb use the elevator to go to her girlfriend office.She smile as she walk towards her girlfriend office before her smile slowly turn into shockness

There she saw her girlfriend having sex with her secretary.Her secretary that sometimes went to their house.Sinb doubt this whole time was right.

Sinb slowly turn around before deciding to run not looking back as yerin already yelling her name.She keep on running and went inside her car before speeding up somewhere.

But little did sinb notice a truck was also speeding up from across the road that hit her causing it to turned around on the road.Sinb head hit hard at the car glass window causing her to bleed a lot.She pass out afterwards and she can only remember hearing sirens and yerin yelling her name.

Sinb was run to the hospital emergency room.Yerin cry hard while watching her outside the door.She keep on blaming herself for what happened to sinb.

She called Sowon sinb's older sister to inform her what happened to sinb.Sowon quickly arrive and saw Yerin,sowon hug yerin trying to calm her down.

The operation when by too long than expected.Its already 4 am in the morning when the doctor came outside.Yerin quickly stand up to ask the doctor about sinb conditions.

The doctor could only look at yerin sadly "She is in coma and she might be blind.We have try our best and we can just pray for her conditions"

Yerin close her mouth with her hands trying to control her sob.She inform sowon about it which also get the same reaction as her.

Time when by so fast that it's already 4 month sinb in coma.Yerin also visit and treat her every single day and sometimes sowon also with her.

"Sinb baby wake up please....i miss you so much... I'm so sorry" Yerin sob the same sentences every night

On the 5 months, finally Sinb open her eyes but she can't see anything.She panic but the doctor quickly inform her about her condition

"You are a rare and lucky one.You are gonna be blind for only 3 months and afterwards you gonna be just like before"

Ever since then i took care of sinb just like how I'm supposed to.I will become the yerin that once make hwang eunbi happy.

I'm on my way home before i see sinb with her suitcase outside our house.She lock the door and our eyes meet but she then smile .

Her smile made a corner of my heart to be hurt a bit. Realization hit me afterwards and my tears roll down by itself.

I saw sinb vanish into a thin airs still with her smile that i love the most.

She actually died during the accident.It was just my delusion this whole time.

She didn't survived.My sinb is gone forever.It is really the end of us and i fail to correct the mistake that I've caused.

End.

This Saturday will be an update of the stories that you guys have sent/suggested for me to write.Sorry for taking too long but soon i promise I'll update.

Happy Thursday everyone!🥰🍭