Umb-Our secret

Requested by : yeochinrouz

Finally after a month of apple promotion gfriend got to rest before their next comeback.

And also their management let them rest because they might need a lot of rest after their latest comeback.

But not for hwang eunbi or as we know Sinb.She is busy preparing for her solo dance cover since buddy been requesting it so much.Right now she is in the studio with one of the famous choreographer Lia kim.

Since this time the concept of her dance cover is sexy,there will be a lot of body contacts and gestures.

Right now sinb finally arrive at their dorm after she done practicing her dance.She proceed to her room which is the maknae room to take a quick shower.After a few minutes,she finally done and see umji sitting on her bed.

Sinb approach yewon before planting kiss on her cheek saying that she miss her.She sit beside her and umji hold her hands.

"How your practice??" Umji ask sweetly

"It's fine but yewon-ah....."

"Wae??" Umji ask when she saw sinb hesitate

"Ani,i just love you" sinb said smiling and pinch umji cheek.

Umji titled her head to the side in confusion but let it slide.Maybe there's something that her girlfriend haven't want to told her yet.

They both have been dating for like 3 years and a half now.No one know about them dating including their members since they thought that their members might not accept them and it's too risky.

Just like this,if they ever wanted an alone time, they can only do it or have it when they are in their share room.

Ofc sometimes they argued but that just it.They often argue if ever Sinb with Yerin nor Umji with Yuju knowing how popular this ship is.But at the end of the day,they rekindle their relationship.

"Aren't you sleepy yet baby??"sinb ask caressing her girlfriend cheek

"I want to sleep with you tonight" umji pout and snuggle into sinb neck

Sinb smile before hugging her girlfriend and kissing her girlfriend head.They rarely have times with each other especially with how busy they are.

"Let's sleep?" Sinb ask and umji nodded

Sinb bring umji in bridal style while they giggling together.Nothing feel more good than being with each other arms.

"Goodnight baby"

"Goodnight babe"

Next morning~

Umji open her eyes when she feel that the place beside her feel empty and cold.she look beside her and see no one.She sit up and stretch her body before searching for her girlfriend.

She see that the other members are already up having breakfast but she still didn't see her girlfriend present.

"Ouh our maknae is up,come have breakfast with us" sowon the eldest of them said

"Good morning umji!" The others said which umji reply with a smile before sitting beside yuju.

"Where's sinb unnie,sowon unnie??"umji ask while munching her food

"Sinb already went to her practice 5 minutes ago" umji nod in dissapoinment knowing that her girlfriend didn't wake her up this morning.

"Hey i got an idea!why don't we visit sinb??" Sowon said

Gfriend Smut/Oneshot जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें