To My Little rug-rat,

You won't read this, ever, but I feel as if I need to write.

Your wails could be heard from the hospital hall. They were loud, I hated it because there was nothing I could do. The feeling of someone so valuable being so hurt you don't understand the agony, it burns. I remember seeing you for the first time. You were such a dopey and tiny baby, I thought I could fit you in my palm. The sun shone over your face and you resembled one of an angel. Did you know when you slept your nose twitched like a bunny? I remember the first time you opened your eyes and I gazed into your honey-crystal e/c pools. It was that moment as you had fallen asleep in my arms quietly, your eyes were red and puffy you looked like a droopy panda, I realised I had formed a bond.

After your mother's death, I never wanted to admit I grew really fond of this baby girl, who quickly turned into into a bright sun shining her rays wherever she went, it took a toll on me. My fondest memories were taking you to the sunflower fields with Toshinori and Hizashi. You would pretend you were an aeroplane as you would fly around in Uncle-Toshi's arms. Even they liked you. Why? Why did I give this child so much attention? Beats me. I could be sleeping right now but no... I am spoon-feeding your eight-year-old ass strawberry custard. But still, I managed to smile, because of your company... It was filling. 

I loved your mother with all my heart and you reminded me so much of her.

Soon I had realised your birth was the happiest day of my life but also my biggest regret. Now, now that I had you all by myself a real father-daughter bind would form, that means if I ever lose you it will deal hurt 10 times worse.

You had to rub off on me though. Now, I don't feel scared... No, if anyone ever tried to hurt you they could consider themselves decapitated. You, foolish child, forced the overprotectiveness on yourself with your care-free spirit and clumsy demeanour. Now the pro-heroes are obsessed with the little you. We saw everything in you. Your potential, your bright spirit, your intentions, the will that when you want to do something no one can stop you! Your smart, bright and pretty and anyone would be lucky in your presence. I was graced with that.

Remember that time we went to the cafe on the corner street? Remember when that waiter hit on you? You were only 13, it was disgusting. But when he 'asked for your number' you gave him the number to pedophiles helpline. I was so proud of you, such maturity.

But more than that you need to understand something. You've grown on me, you cant go following around and dying now. I love you, Y/n. You're my precious daughter. I will never say this to your face because 'My pride will be hurt' but I mean it Y/n. I love my happy-go-lucky, determined, bright and sassy daughter, from the day you had saved me. You saved my heart; my humanity.

Love, 'Papaizawa'

A/n

I have written the next chapter but while im processing editing I thought I'd post this! <3

Also, thanks for 400 reads! This was more than I expected tbh