𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐍

𝒂/𝒏 𝒔𝒐 𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒐 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒚 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆. 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒎 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆. 𝒊𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒊 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒑𝒉𝒚𝒔𝒊𝒄𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 3 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝓪𝓪𝓪𝓪𝓪𝓪𝓪𝓪𝓪𝓪𝓪𝓪𝓪𝓪𝓪𝓪𝓪𝓪𝓪𝓪𝓪𝓪𝓪𝓪𝓪𝓪𝓪𝓪𝓪𝓪𝓪𝓪𝓪𝓪𝓪𝓪𝓪

𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐅𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐘, 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐃
ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀʀ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴏᴡᴅ
ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛᴀᴄʜᴇ ᴛᴏ sɪɴɢ
ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ʟɪᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴍɪʟᴇᴅ
ᴀɴᴅ sᴀɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ

𝑨𝒔𝒉𝒍𝒆𝒚'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗
She didn't know how long they stayed like that, but it was nice. She had never felt comfort or love or hugs before, but she liked them. And kiss...she liked it. It made her feel all warm and fuzzy inside, but in a good way.
She was jolted back to reality when she heard a low growl. She jumped away from Will, suddenly alert. She turned back to face him and noticed his face was red and he was...laughing?
"What funny?" she asked, frowning at him. He collected himself before replying.
"The look on your face when-BAHAHA"
Ashley glared at him, she didn't see what was so funny.
"Sorry, sorry. That wasn't a monster, it was just my stomach. I ran out of food a while ago." Will explained, looking down.
Ashley pulled out two of the Eggos that she had 'taken' from Mike's earlier and handed one to Will
"Eggo" she voiced as he took the waffle and stared at it.
"Where did you get this?"
"Mike's"
"Mike's?"
"Yeah. Stayed at his house."
Will took a bite of his waffle and avoided eye contact. Ashley brushed it off and sat next to him, resting her head on his shoulder before starting on her own Eggo. After they finished eating, they sat in a comfortable silence before they heard another growl and Ashley knew that it was not from Will's stomach, because fear was written all over his face.
Growl
It was coming from outside, and it was angry. She stood up to go outside to investigate but Will grabbed her arm to hold her back.
"Those things are vicious, there's no way you could beat them in a fight"
"Beat them" she replied sternly.
"No, you can't, and i don't want to take that risk and potentially lose you. I'll be all alone again" Ashley recognised the look on Will's face. In fact, she was so familiar with it that she knew exactly how he was feeling without reading his thoughts. It was the same face Ashley saw in the mirror every day. The feeling of fear and worry that made it hard to breathe. The fear of losing the one thing you had left.

"Be okay" she told him, taking his hands in hers before turning around to face whatever it was that was outside. As she drew the curtain to Castle Byers and stepped outside, the first thing she noticed was the cold. It hit her in the face, sending chills down her spine and shivers through her body. Then she heard the growl again.
The creature was standing a few feet away, its back to her. It was exactly as she had seen in the lab, and in her dreams. Bony and greenish, eating with its face. It had incredibly sharp claws and its flesh was pulled tightly against its bones. She took a step towards it, leaves crunching beneath her feet, and winced. The creature heard her and turned around to face her, but this time she wasn't scared.

She stood her ground, glaring at the creature. She had to be brave, Will needed her to. It lunged towards her and she let loose a blood curdling scream, thrusting her hands out in front of her as if to ward it off. She screamed until her throat was raw and blue bolts flew across her vision. The creature screamed too, grabbing its head in pain before running off. As soon as it was gone, Ashley collapsed to the ground, closing her eyes and shaking from exhaustion.