Author's Note

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM ADVERTISING YOUR BOOKS IN THE COMMENTS. I FIND IT RUDE AND HAVE DELETED SOME ALREADY. THANK YOU.

I M P O R T A N T

In this book...

i.  school started in June.

ii.  characters are eighteen years old = grade 12 (last year in highschool)

iii.  i used the k-12 system in the Philippines as my format for highschool

iv.  characters are not Filipinos

v.  my grammar isn't that good but kindly correct me in the comments and telling me once should be enough :))

vi. my main character is insecure and not confident at all. these are her problems in the story

.

S Y N O P S I S

Nayomi Clarke was thirteen when she met the very first boy who made her feel the butterflies. He was everything she was looking for. Tall, built, brown eyes, and extremely kind.

Now eighteen and soon graduating, she is still in love with the boy who makes her heart stop from just smiling.

As it's their last year in highschool, Nayomi will never graduate from her status as being stuck in a one sided love she knew couldn't get rid off easily. It was too late that Nayomi realized that if they went separate ways for college, she sees herself chasing after him.

Justin Reinhart was every girl's ideal type. He is confident yet undeniably humble. A gentleman with pure intentions and is very friendly.

Courage was all she needed. Confidence and bravery were in the list too but how can Nayomi tell him how she feels if she is so insecure and overthinks a lot?

If she doesn't confess her love to him, she will regret not telling him all her life and the weight on her shoulders will never disappear.

So Nayomi decided to write him letters to express her sincerity and tell him all the things she could have done and said but wouldn't and send it to him.

But as time flew, she found her letters piling after pile after pile.

All unsent.

.

I really suck at writing summaries so I'm not sure if it caught your attention or something. But I do hope that you will give this story a chance :)

I guess that's all. Happy reading!