Chapter 4

You had been working under the grand admiral for around a year. You grew close to him, teaching all about your culture and fighting methods which he became an eager student of, he never seemed to be bored, his eyes lighting up slightly when he sees you and the flicker of emotion appearing on his face which only the careful of observers would see.

You had finished teaching him a technique that was about using the enemy's defence as a way to cut a severe blow to their stomach or chest. Unfortunately, Thrawn learnt too well and managed to cut you deeply on your stomach. You had not felt this pain since you had left your planet, it was a stinging pain that was created both by the sharp blade but also by the poison which entered your system and began to make you woozy.

Thrawn placed the knife gently on the floor before catching you before you fell. Emotion was now plainly on his face, one of worry as he placed you on his desk and took your shirt off, being met with many scars, and his one a new addition. He used your shirt to stop the bleeding, taking out from a drawer a small med pack which included a gauze which he wrapped around your body.

"I am deeply sorry" Thrawn said, moving you from the desk to somewhere more comfortable. Your body met soft sheets and you murmured something quietly, your head spinning from loss of blood and the poison.

Thrawn's hands were again on your body, checking the wound and looking at your other scars

"Thrawn what are you doing?" you ask, your head spinning even more.

"I'm just making sure that the gauze is secure," he said cooly. His examination finished and he rubbed one of the healed scars, a frown on his face.

"you are so beautiful" he whispers "a work of art"

"a work of art ruined with scars" you say sadly, tears filling your eyes. as you remembered how you got each one. As much as you had pride, it hurt also.

"You are a work of art with and without the scars" Thrawn murmured, you shivered as you felt his lips against your cheek. 'I will not let any more join them on your body' he murmurs against your cheek.

The dizziness hit you again and you passed out, Thrawn's protective hands around you.