ᴳᵒᵒᵈ ᵇʸᵉ ᵒˡᵈ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈ

"BUT YA DIDN'T!" Tord yelled running down the hallway. "WHY ARE YOU RUNNING?! WHY ARE YOU RUNNING?!" Yelled Tom back. They were running like this until-

░B░O░O░M░!!

Both Tom and Tord stopped running and stood still in place. A smoke appeared in the hallway. They saw something... Or  more like someone... A dark figure, was standing in the middle of the hallway in front of them. The dark figure was hard to recognize at first. The only thing they could figure out, was that the unknown person was holding something.

Who was is?

"one more diddly darn step right there... and I am going to have to diddly darn snap your neck..." the Person said with a low and dark tone. Then something made a sound like as a gun was loaded? Then the figure steps out of the shadows... and.... the prsone appeared to be

EDD?! He was stending like a cowboy in one of those old western movies. He held a bottle of Colla in one hand and some mints in the other... ups. "You broke one of the rules boahs" He said looking up at them. "Pfffff oh yeah? What did we do this time Mommy?" Asked  the annoyed Norwegian. "It's 10 PM and you aren't in bed yet" said Mommy Edd.
"But it's sommer vacation, and we can be awake AAAAALL night long if we want to " said another dark voice behind Tord. "Tom... what the f-" "SHHHH don't say anything boah" Tom really did enjoy this Cowboy thing and the akcent too.
"How may times did I Told you boahs that sleep is important?" And the low and dark tones don't stop there. It felt like a serious movie but with some nonsense dialog. It's like a mix. something funny with something serious. Like combine Batman and Joker together. It would be.... a BatJoke.

"You better go to sleep before I count to 3" Edd flopped bottle of Cola in his hand as is it was ready to shoot. "You better not mess with this meents"

"You can't do anything Edd. I'm the sheriff of this town"
At this point Tord was irritated of Tom's actions. That was just stupid. But sometimes to get out of fire you need to use the fire.

"Ok, you got me Edd!" Tom locked at him confused. He thought he was a potato for a second. But in did he was not. What a shame.
"I came down only to take something I left behind" he Norwegian was now holding his hands opp in order to surender.

"And what is that, you hornny basterd?"
Tord was confusion of the highest order. WHAT DID HE CALED HIM? BZZZZCUZE MI.

"But..." Tord locked at his

Horns and pocked them down. He cind if locked like Edd now. But he was nOt a CoLa cAn ThO.

"IM NOT HORRNY ANYMORE"

Edd stood there like a shocked manly stick. BUT SOMETING WENT WRONG. He dropped his meents in to the cola can. OH SHAYT.

Suddenly everything went into slow motion. Hallelujah begin to play in the background along with despacito.  It was black magick. Even Matt stopped writing fanficks about himself. However, the only normal thing that was happening right now, was that the meant mixed with cola was about to explode.

Tord was the nearest target.

It was not locking good for him. In addition, it wasn't locking good for Tom. Since he is not going to be the one to shoot him.

Suddenly evrignig went to normal motion. At this point Tord was now a flying Tord-tilla. In The Speed of ligma he flew right towards the nearest window and crushed right through.

Tom stood there. Silent  he was angry. Yet satisfied. Brilliant.

But something was wrong. Tord was no longer a pancake.

Tom heard laughter behind him. How could it be? Tord JUST flew through the window.

Tom couldn't be more wrong...

The blue-hoodiet boy turnd slowly turned the calm yet lauder aound.

Edd stood there. Laughing. But something was word... emmmmm HE TURND IN TO A MANLY STICK.

"ahahah! You have been gnimt! Ama gnimoti gnom"