I forgive you Zuko x Reader

We couldn't defeat the Fire Lord, the invasion didn't work. The adults are prisoners and the younger ones are with us on Appa. Aang said he knows where we could stay, which is the Eastern Air Temple. When we arrived it was a bunch of grass and a cliff.

"I see it!" Toph said, "It's beautiful!"

"Uh Toph there's nothing here." I said to her.

"No there is!" She replied.

"She's right," Aang said, "It's down under."

We flew off the cliff and looked, it was the eastern temple! Toph was right, it is beautiful.

We all got settled, Sokka started the fire, some of the other kids/teenagers that we just met today are exploring the temple, Toph, Katara, Aang and I are all sitting around the fire.

Sokka sat beside of me, stretching his legs out. Sokka and I are very close to each other. He was secretly dating my older sister, Yue. Then the Fire Nation attacked the Northern Water Tribe. Some General tried killing the Moon and Yue gave her life. I still despised that part of the fire nation, I miss her so much and they took her life away.

Sokka understand my pain, since his first girlfriend turned into the moon. So we are really good friends. I don't have feelings for him because he dated my sister and that's kinda weird.

"Y/n did you know that you have a gash on your leg?" Sokka said. I looked down and my leg was bleeding.

"Oh, I guess my adrenaline was  up, I didn't even notice it"

Unlike Yue, I was born with water bending, but girls using it to fight is forbidden, which sucks. The good news is that I'm a really good healer. I brought my leg up and used my bending to close the gash in my leg.

"Wow, impressive." Sokka added. I laughed, but that was interrupted when I saw Zuko.

"What do you want?" I said, getting in a fighting stance, the others surrounded me.

"Uh Hello, Zuko here. I'm sorry for almost killing you guys. I promise I change and I really want to join your team."

"Yeah right." Katara said.

"Please," He got down on his knees. "I changed, I really want to help you guys."

"How are we supposed to believe you?" Toph said.

"Well, I can prove myself-"

Before he finished I hit him with my water. The others looked at me. "What?"

"Nothing." They all said.

"Look I know I did some bad stuff, like sending combustion man to kill you."

"You sent sparky sparky boom boom?" Sokka yelled.

"His name is Combustion Man! And anyway I want to teach Aang firebending, I also even freed your flying bison!"

"He's got a point. He's not even lying." Toph said.

"Toph we are not allowing Zuko to join us." I said. Katara agreed with me.

"I understand." And with that Zuko left.

~~

The next morning we all woke up, and something was wrong. We can't find Toph.

"Uh guys where's Toph?" I said.

"We don't know." Aang replied. Soon after we saw her falling out of a tunnel.

"Toph!" I yelled.

"I went to go talk to Zuko and he accidentally burned my feet!"

"What do you mean he accidentally did that? And why did you visit him?" I said while Katara picked her up, I looked at her feet and they were so red. I healed her feet as much as possible but I don't think it would heal overnight.