🥀

Liam Quincy
In France[Le mans]
My parents, Me, and Gabrielle were in a limo on our way to our booked hotel. I looked around the city of France it being my first time here. Gabrielle smiled at me before asking his limo driver to stop infront of the hotel.

We step out the car and blah blah we got in our hotel room mine being next to Gabrielle and my parents being down the hall. It was around 9:30 and I snuck myself to Gabrielle's room.

I lightly knock on the door and after a few moments he opened the door. "Hey baby."He said yawning and I blushed at the nickname. "Can I sleep here?"I asked in a tiny voice looking down, my hands together.

I heard him chuckle and he rubbed his eyes. "Yeah come on in."He said opening the door wider. I sat on his bed not saying anything. Gabrielle took his shirt off and laid in bed. [As a French speaker I couldn't help but chuckle at laid, laid means ugly in French:]

"You gonna lay down?"Gabrielle asked I smiled and nodded laying in his arms. I let out a breath. "Do you think we got together to soon, like we just met each other and-"I started. Gabrielle cut me off. "Yes, but don't you believe in love at first sight?"He asked. I nodded. " Okay then. Now let's go to sleep."He said.

"I have another question."I look up at him and motioned for me to continue. "What happens when you and parents business is done and I go back to Germany?"I asked and he sighed. "Well your getting of age to move out so I can always help you move here if you would like that because once your 18 they can't say anything about you dating a then 29yr old man."He said.

"Well I don't mind that your 12yrs older then me." I said hugging his waist tighter. His fingers ran through my hair and i felt at ease sleep finally taking over.

End chapter

If your here for the mpreg it's coming soon on like chapter 10 I guess:)

End chapter•If your here for the mpreg it's coming soon on like chapter 10 I guess:)