five

Elliana's pov

I wake up Monday morning with a huge smile on my face. It felt like a movie, being this happy this early in the morning. But I was very happy. And I have been since my day with Brandon. 

"Pink or black?" I mumble to myself. I lift the two off-the-shoulder tops in front of me while I look in the mirror. I decide to go with black, since it matched my plaid pants better. I then grab a moon necklace off of my jewelry holder and put it on before going into the bathroom and brushing out my hair. I pull it into a messy bun, leaving a strand of hair out in the front on both sides. I then brush my teeth and put my outfit on. 

"You look dressed up," My mom says as she walks past the bathroom door while I'm putting on mascara. 

"I'm just feeling good today," I tell her, giving her a smile as I put on a little bit of lip gloss and go back into my room. I pull on my black vans and grab my backpack and my phone before making my way through the house and towards the front door. As soon as I open the door, Spencer pulls into the driveway. I rush out of the house, shutting the door behind me. 

"Someone has that after-sex glow," He laughs as I climb into the car. I roll my eyes at his comment. My sudden want to look nice and presentable had nothing to do with Brandon. Okay, maybe just a little. But that's not the important part. The important part was that I looked and felt hot as hell. 

The car ride to school is filled with Spencer and I screaming song lyrics at the top of our lungs. When we pull into the parking lot, I'm quick to get out. Spencer and I walk into school together. A group of boys look at me, a weird look on their face as I walk by. I get a lot of stares as I walk to my locker. As I'm putting my combination into my locker, I feel eyes on me. When I turn around, there's a group forming around me. I push the weird feeling down and open my locker. As I pull it open, a bunch of photos fall out and everyone starts laughing. I pick one up to see a photo of my naked body. 

I look around the crowd, tears in my eyes. Brandon is standing at the head of the crowd, camera in hand. 

"You're such a whore!" A girl screams from the crowd. This begins a chant of the word 'whore' and it only gets louder as I run through the crowd and into the bathroom. 

How could I be so stupid?

---

reference photo for outfit:

(ignore the necklaces in the photo and pretend there is a little moon necklace)