Chapter 38

The next morning she got up and was alone, she went down stairs and breakfast was already made and set up, but no one was there. She sat down alone and started eating her breakfast, she got up and was getting a glass of orange juice when Draven came down stairs with wet hair and a tee shirt and sweat pants on. Lazarus came up from the garage door on his phone. She smiled missing this. Draven walked over and kissed her on the cheek.

"Did you sleep good?" He asked.

"Pretty good, had to get up a lot to use the restroom and get water, but better than I normally do." She answered.

"Good...I think." He said confused and sat down next to her at the table and started eating.

Lazarus walked past them and was going for the stairs.

"Hey your not going to eat with us?" Eboney asked.

Lazarus looked at them and hung up his phone.

"And when did you come back?" He asked almost angry.

"Last night."

Lazarus smiled.

"Thank the fucking goddess Draven has been nonstop with construction in the house and when he isn't doing that he is fucking moping around and it was getting so annoying, I thought I was going to have to move out officially... I'm also mad at you missy... you can't just leave us like that!"

She giggled. "Never again, I promise."

"Good, because if you ever make me deal with that moping child again..." Lazarus started pointing at Draven.

Eboney laughed, as Draven interrupted.

"Alright that's enough go away!" 

Eboney glimpsed over at Draven as he had a bit of a smirk.

"Oh goddess the male can smile again!" Lazarus said walking away.

"THANK YOU SKY KEEPER!" Lazarus shouted down the hallway.

Eboney smiled at him and he at her, he leaned over and kissed her cheek, but she grabbed on to his arm as he went to pull away. He looked at her confused for a second and then gave her a sexy sinister smile, he knew what she wanted.

Eboney could feel Draven's heat from his breath on her ear as he whispered.

"I want you and I want you now!"

She looked up at him and smiled. She smiled and then took off running up the stairs and down the hall way and straight to their room; he grabbed her around the waist and shoved her into the wall...gently she is pregnant. She moaned as she loved the slight pain in her back and wanted more. The heat between her legs was crying out for Draven, it had been so long since they had been together that the rawness between them was so strong the strongest she had ever felt... Draven kissed Eboney's neck and she whined for more, but she wanted so much more so badly she was almost shaking.

Her mouth was watering and she wanted to take his vein so badly, she had been so good feeding from Ahgoney but her body was dying for his needing Draven's blood.

"Do it!" He whispered.

She looked at him and was dying to have him; her body was throbbing, her fangs longer, her heart racing, and her eyes widened. She brushed her lips against his neck and was about to strike when he stopped her.

"Wait" He said softly.

"What if it makes you sick again!"

"It won't... I know it won't I need it!" She growled.

He wanted to argue, but he could see her desire washed all over her face it was like she had the blood lust almost, like a craving.

He picked her up wrapping her legs around his waist and carried her to the bed. He sat down with her on top of him, and then slowly laying down so she had the comfort she needed.