Characters

Character List:

'Hey! My names Dylan Valerie Jackson, but you can call me Dylan

'Hey! My names Dylan Valerie Jackson, but you can call me Dylan. My friends call me Val too. I'm 17, I go to Jasper high school, and I was born in South Carolina. When I was eight, my family's house caught on fire and my parents burned up with it. The police claimed it was a short in a wire but it wasn't. A stray blaster fire in a deception/autobot battle blew up my dad's car, which caught the house on fire.

It took some convincing on my part, but apparently Megatron has a soft spot for human sparklings too. He's raised me on the nemesis for the last nine years of my life and I thank him for every second of it.

I love Megs and my friends. We're a strange group but we're family. And family looks out for each other.'

••••

'Hello, everyone

'Hello, everyone. I'm Blair Breanna Carson, but I like to be called BB and I'm 17! I'm from the New York suburbs. My mom died when I was still a baby, and my dad was a part of an illegal street racing gang. We weren't the richest family in the neighborhood, so when Dad went on his escapades, I had to tag along. I was ten when they were discovered.

I watched as my dad was carted off to jail. I spent a few weeks on the streets, surviving off moldy bread and day old pizza before I ran into Knockout.

Or rather, he ran into me. Literally. He hit me on the back roads and took me back to the nemesis with him. And that's pretty much my story.'

••••

'What's up? My name is Samuel Dean Steele

'What's up? My name is Samuel Dean Steele. I'm 17, and I was homeless before the decepticons took me in. My mom and I had been wandering for a few years after my dad kicked us out. We managed to find some shelter under an abandoned overpass one night when I was nine. Mom had been complaining about her chest hurting for a few hours. Loud noises woke me up early that morning, when it was still dark. There was a lot of yelling and shots and I was scared, but my mom refused to wake up.

In the bot/con fight, someone got thrown into the side of the overpass I was under and it started to collapse. I covered my mom's body with my own before the robot who hit the overpass - Soundwave - shielded us from the debris.

I found out later Mom had a died from a heart attack. From that point on, Soundwave took me in. He's like the older brother I've always wanted.'

••••