Chapter 6 - Realization

{Author's Note from Ink: The chapter's name isn't supposed to be a realization for Allison, as it might be thought, but in reality for you, the reader. Just wanted to let you know to clear out any possible confusion!

P.S.: During this chapter Mel and I had a random conversation about people that have braces. If you deal with them, you are a living ✨legend✨-
(oh also this'll be a short chapter to make up for lost time lol)

P.P.S.: I wrote the majority of the chapter, if not all of it- so- y'know- woo me-

P.P.P.S.: Oh also I was watching Toy Story while writing this, what do you think Buzz was thinking when Andy slept with him- and with that, I introduce to you, Chapter 6, Realization!}

[Allison's POV]

"Allison! Allison, wake up!" I hear a familiar voice call for me. "Huh?- When'd I fall asleep?" I ask. "You collapsed. Again. Really not your day huh?" The voice responds with a chuckle. After a while I realize the voice is Henry. When I got knocked out earlier I felt weak, when the other Alice started hitting me I felt weaker, I guess I fainted.

"I had the strangest nightmare dream thing-" I say, remembering my dream. "What was it about?" Henry asks curiously. "Before the ink. Well- Before it affected millions of peoples lives-" I recalled. "In the studio. When we were all working." I added. "Was it that one figh-" Henry asks before getting interrupted by me. "shHshShhHsᵃˡˢᵒʸᵉˢshHshshHs" I reply. "Oh- Sorry- Bad memories-" Henry replies, realizing his mistake. "I wonder where she is now..." I ask myself. 'The other Alice kind of reminded me of her, what a coincidence-' I think to myself.

"Do you have any idea what happened to Susie?" Henry asks Allison. "No, we lost touch after our.. our fight.." Allison replies. "Ah.. so, do you think that dream meant something?" Henry asks again. "Well, if it means something, I haven't really figured it out yet. I mean, I literally just had the dream while I was unconscious like five minutes ago-" I reply. Henry gives me a facial expression like 'tru lol' and then stares into space.

"Anyways, do you still think that Tom is still out there?" I ask Henry. "Chances are slim, but he's strong. I bet he's still alive and thriving somewhere." Henry answers, genuinely believing his answer. "Then, I guess we should go looking for him before it's too late." I say, before we start leaving level 9 and head to level S, hoping that we might find Tom.

...

"Hey, where'd Boris go?" I ask Henry. "Oh" Henry replies, "He left to his safe house. " He answers. "Something about looking for supplies- or scraps?- something along those lines." Henry answers.

Susie- uh- Twisted Alice- Alice Ang- you get the idea's POV]

I sat down where the other Alice was at before I made her leave. 'Why do I do this..' I think to myself before looking at my fists. Memories of the day it all went downhill for me flash through my head like a film reel as I feel my tears rolling down my cheeks. "I always drive them away.." I say to myself, sobbing now.

A couple of minutes had passed when I pulled myself together and got up. I walk over to the Boris that my errand boy had shown up with. The Boris was now strapped to a table and was struggling and trying to escape. "I will finally be PERFECT!" I yell as I start hacking an axe at the Boris as the life in him can be seen fading from his eyes.