1

"Dion did you even pack yet?" "Uh no. How the hell imma pack for something when you haven't even told me what I was packing for?" "I did. A vacation." "That's very..........descriptive." I said as I deadpanned her. "Don't look at me like that. Get ya up and get your shit together." she yelled as I looked at her. "I don't know what I'm packing for so no." I said shaking my head. "You are so annoying. Don't come crying to me when you need help at the last minute." "Uh uh, that was only one time. I overslept at that."

  "That's what happens when you get drunk the night before." "It was a birthday celebration. Mines at that ugly." I said rolling my eyes. "I know you not talking. You was the one that encouraged me to do it. If I recall, you said: 'We getting fucked up tonight! No questions asked' end quote." I said smirking at her. "Well you knew we were getting on the plane the next day so you should've known your limit." she counter. While she did have a point, she was supposed to be the responsible friend and stop me, right? Says a lot about her. "You was supposed to stop me tho." I said grabbing my phone. 

  "Uh, you forgot, I did." she said laughing. "I tried to stop you from drinking all of the rum and vodka but noooo you said 'It's my favorite!' " she said mimicking me. I instantly rolled my eyes. "Whatever. Have you finished your paper?" I asked as she looked at me in shock. Looks like somebody didn't even start. "Talking allat shit and you didn't even do your homework. Jesus be a fence." I said facepalming myself. "Shut up." "Nope." I said with my tongue out. I watched as she frantically pulled out her laptop and some papers. "I gotta listen to this boring ass lecture and give my thoughts on it. Kill me now." she groaned as I laughed. 

  "Baby you better finesse and make that shit sound immaculate." I said imitating a chef's kiss. "You're so hype you did all ya assignments." "It's called be responsible baby. If you would've played the lecture during those times we drove to the mall, you would've been done as well." "Lectures are so boring." "Duh, but we could've discussed it as you jotted down notes on your phone before transferring it to the laptop and completing the rest." I said with my hands up. "That actually made perfect sense. Damn I should've thought of it then." "Would've, could've, should've." I said as she laughed. "Can we do that now?" she said with pleading eyes. "Nope. I'm tired and hungry. At this rate, I'd either fall asleep or argue with you." I said as she laughed. "Yeah we all know how you can get with either or."  cue another eye roll. 

  "Whatever, I'm actually about to take a quick power nap right now. Wake me if you need me before then." I said, setting my alarm on my phone as she nodded her head. After about 45 mins, my alarm went off. I rubbed my eyes to see her deep in the laptop, signifying that she was super focused. Stretching, I stood up from the bed. "I'm going to the store do you want anything?" I asked as she held up her phone, meaning she would text me. "OK. Good luck with the paper." I said lacing my shoes up as she nodded her head. As I walked down the street, I took a few seconds to soak up the sun. It was really beautiful out and this breeze, perfect. I watched as the little children ran across the playground with their friends while their parents looked on.  So innocent. 

  I was interrupted from my daze when I bumped into a wall. At least that's what it felt like. "I'm so sorry." I said as I looked up. "Almost made me spill my juice." the guy said before cracking a smile. "Nah for real its all good. Enjoying the day I see." he said as I nervously laughed. "Yeah and not watching where I'm going that's for sure." I said as we both laughed. "Well I'm not gonna hold you up. You be careful and try not to bump into anyone else along the way." he said as I laughed. "I won't. Sorry again." I said as I continued my trek. Shortly after that, I got text from Dira. She asked for Kung Pao chicken over fried riced with a side of fried scallops and homemade lemonade. One thing about my friend, she can fucking eat.