2

"I'm back"

Dion POV

  "D, come to this party with me." Dira said as I tilted my head. "Who you meet?" I questioned as she laughed. "Yo shut up. We're done with school for the week and you don't have to work for the next two days. Let's make use of that." she said as I though the idea over. It has been a minute since I did something fun so I guess she has a point there. "Ight I guess I'll pop out." I said as I heard her thank God. "Yo shut up. You coming over here or you want me to meet you." "Open the door." she said as I looked at my phone weirdly. 

 I opened the door to see her standing there with her clothes in hand. "Now just show up unannounced." I laughed as she walked through. "You love me so I get a pass. My rag and allat still in the bathroom right?" she asked as I nodded my head. "Yeah, freshly washed too. Ya welcome." I rolled my eyes. "You are appreciated." she said imitating Tupac. "Get the fuck outta here." I said as I burst out laughing. "I'll be back. Get dressed." she laughed as she made a dash to the bathroom. Shaking my head, I walked into my room to get dressed. "Ooooooh I love them sneakers." she said scaring the hell outta me. 

  "Can you knock or something. Jesus." I said clutching my chest. "My fault but yeah wear them. You wearing your chain?" she asked as I looked at said box. I never go without it. "Yeah imma wear it." I said as she nodded her head. "I'll be back. Give me a few minutes." she said as she walked out the room. I spent the rest of my time scrolling through social media while I waited. "How do I look?" she said as she walked back into the room. "Like a meal duh." I said twirling her around. "Only fuck with bad bitches." I added. "Facts!" she said as I laughed. "You calling the lyft?" I asked as she pulled out her phone. "Already did. They'll be here in a 2 minutes." she said as I fastened my chain.  

  "Lemme take you out D." Joey said as I looked at him. "For real. I can show you the world. Just gimme a chance." he said as I laughed. The last time him no, he went and fucked 3 bitches. Three consecutive days after that. How'd I find out? I always do. "Uh huh." I said as I walked towards the kitchen and got something to drink. "I know you heard about me fucking three different girls after you told me no. That's not true at all." he said as he continued to follow me. I'm honestly tired of hearing this. "Dance with me." I simply said as I downed the last bit of my drink. "That's just how we do it, do it, do it." Chloe and Halle sung as I danced with him. He wrapped his arms around my waist. 

  I looked up to see Dira smiling at me. I shook my head and kept dancing. "Yo, just let me be ya man. Please." he said whimpering in my ear. I just laughed as I pushed him away. "You have a good night Joey." I laughed as I walked back to Dira. "I saw you. Why don't you give that boy a chance. You're torturing him." she said as I laughed. "D, now you know." I said as she laughed. "That boy has it bad for you. I'm just saying." she said with her hands up. "Until I say no. Regardless of whether or not it's true, I'm not putting myself in that position. Though he is cute." I said as I took a look back at him. He motioned for me to come back to dance for him. 

  "I see. You two have great chemistry. If only he wasn't a fuckboy." she sighed. We did a quick toast as I went back to him. "Don't come back pregnant." she laughed as I flipped her off. "Back for round 2?" he smirked. "Just keep up." I laughed. "Can I just get your number?" he asked as I laughed. "Keep being on your best behavior and you just might." I said as he smirked. He pulled me in for a hug. "Keep playing hard to get. I like that" he whispered into my ear. He can be a handful. "Uh huh, I hear you." I laughed as I broke the hug. "I'll see you around kid." he said squeezing me one last time before leaving. "You don't want him huh?" Dira said as I laughed. 

  "Girl get outta my face." I mushed her as we continued to dance. We finally decided that we had enough and called our ride home. "Dira don't you throw up in this mans car." I said laughing as my words slurred. Nobody told her fast as to down the remaining half of henny like it was water. "I-I-I'm not. Just feeling a little woozy that's all." she said with her face in her hands. Our driver was driving so carefully to not upset her stomach further. "Thank you so much!" I screamed as we got out the car. A little too loudly if I must say so. "No problem." he laughed as I grabbed Dira and headed upstairs. "That was fuuuunnnn!" she said as we both burst out laughing.