((( Chapter I: The Revival of Ajisai)))

It was nearly a week after Pain is defeated, Naruto chose to leave the Hidden Leaf Village after he was not satisfied with Danzo take over as the Sixth Hokage and planned to banished Naruto from the Hidden Leaf. He carried the dead body of Ajisai, the 2nd Animal Path in the Six Paths of Pain. Naruto already removed black rods implanted within Ajisai's dead body.

'Life Restoration Jutsu!'

Naruto managed to revived Ajisai as she opened her eyes.

"Where am I?" Ajisai asked.

"Welcome back to the world of the living." Naruto said. "I'll explained it too you."

Naruto and Ajisai wore their respective Akatsuki uniform. Although the Hidden Leaf didn't realized that Naruto is becoming a rogue ninja and used the nine-tails against the Leaf Village.

As they went to the Hidden Rain Village, everyone including ninjas and civilians were massacred by Obito.

"Who could have done this?" Ajisai asked.

"It's not Obito. It's the ROOT ANBU led by Danzo." Naruto said as he wore the Hidden Rain headbands. "Although Obito already killed Konan. I'm not relying on who am I sided with? I have my own personal agenda."

"Perhaps we could planned to attack and massacred the entire ROOT." Ajisai said. "The political system of the Leaf has gone wrong."

"We need to planned to launched an assault against Danzo and the ROOT but first, our main focus is to rebuilt the Hidden Rain Village and restart to built our forces while the Akatsuki is officially disbanded. Then the Neo Akatsuki will be formed as soon as possible."

"We need a good leader of the Hidden Rain after Hanzo was assassinated." Ajisai said.

"But first we need to get rid of Orochimaru. Then, we shifted out intentions to the Hidden Leaf Village because I'm already cut my ties with the Leaf." Naruto said.