((( Chapter III: The Revival of Fu )))

Now Danzo is ordering his ROOT squad to going after Naruto and Ajisai as the two were heading back to their secret base where they brought out the lifeless body of Fu, the former seven-tailed jinchuuriki of the Hidden Waterfall.

"I assumed she was killed by the Akatsuki. Fu is a former jinchuuriki of the Hidden Waterfall Village." Ajisai said. "You were lucky to find her lifeless body."

"I found her lifeless body in the Akatsuki cave and I hid her in this scroll so that no one ever dare to steal her body." Ajisai said. "She will be useful as our servant."

"That's exactly what I've been planning for." Naruto said.

Later, Naruto is about to reviving Fu.

'Life Restoration Jutsu!' Naruto said as he managed to revived Fu. Fu opened her eyes with her both sharingan and rinnegan.

"At your service Lord Menma." Fu said.

Naruto deadpanned.

"Yup. I reconsidered it Menma will by official code name." Naruto said.

"Am I dead?" Fu asked.

Naruto deadpanned.

"You childish girl. Your letting yourself befriending Hidan and Kakuzu will lead to let your guard down and ended up in the suicide."

Fu grew a tick mark.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO MEAN BY THAT LORD MENMA?!!!!" Fu shouted angrily.

"Earlier, the Akatsuki stole your seven tails." Naruto said.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!!!!!!" Fu shouted.

Ajisai deadpanned.

"She is even more worse than late Lady Konan." Ajisai said.

Then Fuyō showed up and jumped on Ajisai.

"Ajisai! You're alive!" Fuyō said.

"Fuyō? I thought you were killed by Danzo." Ajisai said.

"I barely survived the attacks from Danzo's men." Fuyō said.

Then, Suiren showed up.

"Ajisai? Is that you?" Suiren said.

"Suiren! You're alive!" Ajisai said.

"I thought you were KIA." Suiren said.

"Obviously yes. You don't know what happened to me back then." Ajisai said.

"Nice orange hair." Suiren said.

Ajisai deadpanned.

"How am I supposed to change my orange hair back to my original hair color?" Ajisai said.

Naruto and Fu were deadpanned.

"Are there in the same Chunin Exams as me last year?" Fu asked.

"Obviously yes." Naruto said.