((( Chapter IV: The Revival of Yugito )))

"Lord Menma. Can we asked you for a favor?" Suiren and Fuyo were asked.

"What is it?" Naruto said.

"Let us joined the Namikaze Clan." Fuyo and Suiren were both said.

"Officially accepted." Naruto said.

"YEHEY!!!" Fuyo N. and Suiren N. said.

"What about you Ajisai?" Naruto asked.

"I'll assigned myself to the Uzumaki Clan." Ajisai said.

"Official accepted. What about you Fu?" Naruto said.

"I'd rather go to the Uzumaki Clan." Fu said.

"Officially accepted." Naruto said.

"YEHEY!!!" Fu U. yelled excitedly.

Here are the list of Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze's two clans:

NAMIKAZE CLAN:
Members:
Naruto-RAIN
Fuyō-RAIN
Suiren-RAIN

UZUMAKI CLAN:
Members:
Naruto-RAIN
Fu-WATERFALL
Ajisai-RAIN

Later, Suiren of the Mist showed up.

"I'm Suiren of the Mist." Suiren (Mist shinobi) said. "Can I joined your clan?"

"Sure. But I shall assigned you to the Uzumaki Clan because Suiren of the Rain is already a member of Namikaze Clan." Naruto said.

"YEHEY!!!" Suiren U. said.

UZUMAKI CLAN
Members:
Naruto-RAIN
Fu-WATERFALL
Ajisai-RAIN

Later, Ajisai, Fu and Suiren of the Uzumaki Clan were helping Fuyo and Suiren of the Namikaze Clan rebuilding the clan, it was nearly a week after Naruto and Ajisai buried the dead ninjas and civilians. Naruto is about to reviving Yugito.

'Life Restoration Jutsu!' Naruto yelled as he finally revived Yugito. Yugito opened her eyes with both sharingan and rinnegan.

"At your service Lord Menma." Yugito said.

"The Akatsuki already got your two-tails earlier." Naruto said.

Yugito grew a tick mark.

"THOSE TWO SON OF THE CUR!!!" Yugito yelled angrily. "THEY'RE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS!!!"

"Relax Yugito. I've been working in dealing with Hidan and Kakuzu later. We should focus on dealing with Danzo and his men."

Yugito deadpanned.

"I really hate that old war hawk since Orochimaru is one of his subordinates." Yugito said.

"Don't worry Orochimaru is dead. I already killed him and ate his liver." Naruto said.

Yugito deadpanned.

"Insolent cannibal." Yugito said.