((( Chapter V: The Downfall of the Root )))

The next morning, Naruto, Yugito, Fu Uzumaki, Ajisai Uzumaki, Suiren Uzumaki, Fuyō Namikaze and Suiren Namikaze were on the mission to infiltrate the ROOT headquarters. They were already on the roof as Sasuke showed up.

"Hey dobe. Are you also going after Danzo?" Sasuke said.

"Yes we are." Naruto said.

"Here's the plan. We need to split up. I'll deal with Danzo because he is a fake Hokage because Lady Tsunade has not yet fully announced to step down as a Hokage so this old war hawk needs to deal with it."

"Sounds like a plan." Naruto said.

"Your team must sneak into the base and get rid of Danzo's subordinates. Danzo was already on his way to the house of the feudal lords. I need to prevent him from using Shisui's right eye to manipulate the feudal lords."

"Alright. Let's do it." Naruto said as Sasuke is going after Danzo while Naruto and his team were sneaked into the base of the Root ANBU by using Hidden Rain ANBU mask as their disguised.

"Who are you?!" The group od ROOT ANBUs cornered Naruto's team. "Hidden Rain ANBUs are not welcome here!"

"Only one answer." Naruto said. "The Foundation must be dissolved."

Naruto and his team started to kill each of Danzo's subordinates.

Meanwhile, Danzo of the ROOT was cornered by Sasuke.

"Hold it right there. Mr. Dictator. Me and Naruto can't afford you to fulfill your plans on becoming a new Hokage." Sasuke said.

"Is that so?" Danzo said. "So you and Naruto have joined forces."

Danzo removed the bandages in his right eye and his right arm. Sasuke puzzled.

"Just as I suspected. Danzo has Shisui's right eye and his right arm is made from the First Hokage's Cells." Sasuke said. "Because of ROOT and recruiting some ninjas from different clans to obsessed the powers of forbidden jutsu. It's a disgrace to both Hidden Leaf, Itachi and the 5th Hokage."