S E V E N

Maybe I was catching real feelings too,
————
G R I F F I N
I ran to my room feeling kind of excited that
y/n liked me. I don't know for sure yet though because obviously I only met her today.
I hear footsteps coming to my room and it's
y/n.

Y O U
You walked slowly towards Griffins room and opened the door. "Hey" he said. "Hi"
"Everything okay?" he asked. "Yeah but where do I sleep?" I asked him.
"In here of course." I turned around to see David in the hallway. "You are dating now so you share a room."
"Oh Okay." You replied. "Now get to bed" David said.
He closed the door and you walked over to Griffin and sat on his bed. "Let me get you something to wear" He said walking to his closet. He pulled out a huge shirt and he handed it to you. "Turn around" telling him.
"Fineee" He said.
You lifted up your shirt and put on his. You took your pants off so you're just in your underwear. You see Griffin turn his head quickly and you both laugh. You went over and punched him in the arm.
"Ouchie" He said. You rolled your eyes and sat on his bed.
"Netflix?"
"Sure" You said as he got up and grabbed his laptop. You got under the covers and got comfy. Griffin came over and laid next to you putting his laptop on his lap. He started looking and put on Outer Banks. "My favorite" You said.
Griffin smiled at you. As is started you put your head on his shoulder and watched it for about 2 hours. During this time Griffins hand ended up around you, one of your legs was draped over him and your head was on his chest.
You started to doze off and you hear him shut the computer and move around a little getting comfy. He kissed the top of your head and you both fell asleep almost instantly.

————
a/n : tysm for 500 reads :) comment ideas! <3
word count : 350