T H I R T E E N

He will be fine
———-
Griffin walked upstairs angry and the boys and Nessa came running in.
Nessa : What happened?
You : Quinton asked me if I still had feelings for him and obviously I do, we've been together for 4 years. But I don't want to be with him. We just wanted to clear it up.
Josh : Come on Quint we should go. They left and you started to tear up.
Nessa : It's okay babes. I understand. He should've listened. You cry onto Nessas shoulder. "We should go to the party Josh is throwing tonight. He asked me before." She said.
You : Do you think they will still want us there?
Nessa : Let me call him. She unlocks her phone and starts timing josh.
"Hey"
"Can me and y/n still come to that party tonight"
"Cool, is Griffin going?"
"Oh ok, bye"
Nessa : He said yes we can go but Griffin is coming too.
You : Okay we should get ready then.
You guys go upstairs and nessa lets you pick out a dress to wear.

Your Dress

Your Dress

Nessas Dress————You both curl your hair and do some makeup

Nessas Dress
————
You both curl your hair and do some makeup. The door opens and Griffin pops in.
Griffin : You ready? You look down and nessa says "Yeah one second"
He walks out and goes downstairs. You and Nessa follow shortly after. You get in the car and sit in the back and griffin and nessa are in the front. The whole car ride is silent because you and Nessa are texting. Avoiding talking to Griffin.
Griffin : Y'all can stop texting. I overreacted, i'm sorry. I get it you can't just stop loving someone after years. Nessa laughs.
You : It's okay, i'm sorry too. He reaches his hand out and you hold it. He squeezed it and then put it back on the wheel. "You look pretty by the way." He looked back and winked.
You blushed.

About 10 minutes later you arrived at a huge house.
Griffin : Welcome to sway
You : They live here?
Griffin: Yeah I did too but I rather be home.
Nessa : Come on losers. You giggle.
Griffin : Your laugh is cute. You smile at him. "Simp" Kio said as opening the door.
You walked in and it was just a few people there. You reconized everyone from Tiktok.
Jaden : Lets get this party starteddd. He said putting you over his shoulder and bringing you to everyone else.
He put you down and you saw mads.
You : Mads?
Mads : Y/n?
You : What are you doing here?
Mads : Where have you been?
You : Ive been staying at Griffins.
Mads : You left me behind. You then see Addison walk up behind mads.
Addison : Who invited this hoe?
Bryce comes over. "Baby chill Shes Griffins girl."
Addison : Oh so you are a hoe because last time I recalled you were with... she looked around the room and pointed at Quinton who was talking to a girl.
You : Just leave me alone. Griffin comes over and puts his hand around your waist. "Are you okay?" He asked.
You : I made a mistake I shouldn't be here.
Griffin : No, you were invited and you're staying.
Jaden : Alright sissys lets play some games.
Anthony : 7 Minutes in heaven?
Kio : Bettt
You all sat in a circle, you sat in between Nessa and Jaden and Griffin sat across from you.
Anthony spun first and he got mads. They went to the closet and came out 7 Minutes later. Mads had a hickey and it kinda looked like it hurt Jaden.
You : You okay bestie?
Jaden : Are we besties?
You : Yes of course.
Jaden clapped his hands and then spun the bottle. He landed on Addison. Bryce looked mad but they went in the closet and came out 7 minutes later looking like nothing happened.
Jaden : I wouldn't do my boy like that don't worry.
You all laugh and then Jaden hands you the bottle. You spin and land on...

a/n sry for the cliffhanger :o also tysm for 1000 reads :))) if you enjoy vote for me and comment some suggestions or ideas :) ily <3
word count : 683