F I F T E E N

a/n - sorry i've been busy 🥺 i'll try and upload regularly again <3
——
After a little while of partying you start to get tired. You look at Griffin who's dancing behind you.
You : Griff, Griff
Griffin : Hmm?
You : Im tired. You pout.
Griffin : Okay let's get Ness and go home angel.
You're heart melted at the word Angel. He grabbed your hand so you didn't get lost and you eventually found Nessa attached to Joshs lips.
Griffin : Ness are you coming home?
Josh : I can take you home if you want.
Nessa : Mk, see you guys.
You and Griffin held hands making your way through the crowd trying to get to the door.
You got there and then you went in the car. He turned on then car and took your hand again holding it while he drives. You were staring at him when he looked at you and smiled. Heart melt, again. You put your head down and fell asleep on Griffins shoulder.

G R I F F I N
We were driving home when I looked over at her and saw her sleeping on my shoulder. She looked so perfect. I just wanted to kiss her but I didn't want to wake her.

Y O U
You woke up to the feeling of being picked up and saw you were home and griffin was holding you bridal style. He kissed your forehead and you dug your head into his chest. He carried you inside and you went straight to his room. He grabbed a hoodie and put it on you, over your clothes.
Griffin : Y/n change real quick you look uncomfy.
You : I-I'm too tired you do it.
He rolls his eyes and takes off your dress leaving you in just your underwear and his hoodie. He laid you down and cuddled up next to you.
After a little while you can tell he fell asleep. You were listening to his breathes and made you feel safe.