~ Chapter 12 ~

~ TOM ~

We had just finished dinner and we met this new guy named Lee. He seemed nice but I just had this feeling that he was going to mess up something but what do I know. We finished cleaning up and I ran back to my house when I heard someone knock.

"Coming." I yelled out and opened the door.

"Hey bro." Squid said sounding down. "Can I come in?" Squid walked in and sat on the couch and just looked out the window.

"What's up?" I asked wondering where that happy Squid I knew was.

"I have a crush....." He trailed off.

"Really?" I said sarcastically.

"But the thing is....she doesn't want a relationship right now but I do and I don't want to scare her and...."He babbled on and I just sat there nodding my head. "I just want her.."

"I know how you feel.." I said looking at my almost crying brother. "You need to wait Squid." He looked back at me with sad eyes.

"I don't know if I can.." Squid said when a tear fell down his cheek.

"You can and trust me she has to like you back." I said looking at him straight in the eye.

"Thanks I guess." he said.

"Want to know a secret.." I asked. His eyes got big. "I kissed Netty..." I said then a huge grin came on his face.

"I knew it.." He got up and walked out of my house to Stampy's.

I went into my kitchen and got some water and started to watch T.V. when I heard another knock.

"Come In." I knew it was Netty she always came at this time. "You really should just walk in."

"Whatever.." She chuckled then sat next to me. I softly kissed her cheek while she picked up the remote and changed it to a movie. We just snuggled and watched a calm movie it was nice just having a night with Netty.

"I'm sorry.." Netty said calmly

"Why?" I replied.

"You have been so nice and stuff and I just took everything and not even appreciating everything you did for me." She said contently.

"Hey you don't have to thank me." I replied.

"Well I did so ha!" She said looking deeper into my eyes.

"Whatev-" I was cut off with her kissing me. She just looked back up into my eyes I then studied her perfect features. She kissed me again but more softly I then returned the favor. But way more passionate. She then slowly crawled on top of me when we started to make out. I held her by the waist and started to stand. She put her feet on the ground and I pushed her against the wall and started to kiss down her neck. She moaned quietly I started to pull her to my bedroom. I just looked in her seeing her just as excited as I was.

"Are you sure?" I questioned.

"Positive." She said.

We then jumped in bed ready for what's next.