t h r e e

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ [ Y/N ] ARRIVED EARLIER THAN INAZUMA JAPAN, she was currently in the representatives' campgrounds, kawaguchi lake sports center

"you're such a scammer zhao jinyun. you should be lucky that majority of these representatives are very good looking." she said to the chinese man beside her.

the people in the same room as them couldn't help but sweatdrop and question about what they heard from the [ e/c ] eyed girl. before the coach could reply the members of inazuma japan entered the room with heads held high. jinyun laughed once they came into his range of sight.

"everyone, i'm the coach for japan's team, zhao jinyun." he introduced himself before pointing out the people standing on his right.

"over here will be your trainer kudou, as well as my assistsnt, lakee." he said, the two mentioned males let out their greetings.

"pleased to meet you!" inazuma japan greeted back.

"as for the managers, i've asked the two from raimon who've helped me out before and someone special who helped me behind the scenes."

two familiar girls walked towards [ y/n ]'s direction before facing towards inazuma japan.

"i'm ootani tsukushi." the female with shoulder-length light brown hair with side bangs swept to the right, introduced herself.

"i'm mikado anna," the female with long light orange hair and blue eyes scanned each and every person that was unfamiliar to her in the room.

"it's nice to meet you, everyone." the two cute girls said in unison with a big smile on their faces.

"now for this lovely lady right beside me, [ l/n ] [ y/n ], she was a big help to me during the football frontier nationals." zhao jinyun gestured his right hand to the female beside him.

inazuma japan (including their managers) looked at the girl in awe. they were amazed by her beauty. her unique visuals were very captivating but at the same time she radiated a mysterious aura. she was the only one in the room that they weren't familiar with nor heard of. sure, the coach's assistant was a mystery too but the [ h/c ] haired girl peeked their interest more than the masked assistant.

the female gave them a big smile, her pretty [ e/c ] irises met each and every members colorful ones, "nice to meet you!" she exclaimed with a small smile before bowing. this simple action formed a little blush on half of inazuma japan's faces.

the coach then began to introduce kino aki and kazeaki yone. kudou then started to explain the camp rules. the strict but simple rules fell deaf ears on [ y/n ]. her heart was beating very loudly much to her dismay.

'to be able to be in the same room as these majestic creatures is pure heaven. heck, even the trainer is good looking.' [ y/n ] thought to herself as she clenched her fists to calm herself down before she starts fangirling.

however, this action caused a certain member to look at her in suspicion. the simple act of trying to contain her inner fangirl was being misunderstood by someone who wouldn't stop staring at her.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

the next day zhao jinyun introduced inazuma to spain's soccer team captain, clario orvan. the previous raimon members shocked faces made the rest of the team confused.

jinyun clapped his hand together to grab his team's attention back to him, "i'd like you all to have a little contest with Mr. Clario." he said.

inazuma japan started to comment and question the coach with shocked faces. doubts and concerns starts to resurface in their voices.

'by the looks of it, this would most likely be a match versus clario and all eighteen members of inazuma japan.' [ y/n ] thought to herself before smirking, "this will be interesting." she mumbled.

"now please begin!" ootani blew the whistle and with that.. the 1 vs 18 showdown began.

[ y/n ] watched and observed the match diligently. the female already knew the result of the match before ootani could blow the whistle. considering the individual strength of each member, clario would obviously be the victor.

everyone observed clario's hissatsu technique 'diamond ray'. the managers, coach, trainer and assistant watched inazuma japan fall in front of them.

"oh?" clario's thin lips formed a smile as he watched endou stop the ball for a few seconds before the goalie fell. this didn't go unnoticed by the [ h/c ] haired female.

the female looked at the drama in front of her. she wished she could at least have a drink in her hand or even a bag of chips so she could fully enjoy the situation.

to summarize what clario said; he admittedly confessed that he was intrigued by japan's soccer but in terms of actual soccer, japan was behind by a large margin. the inazuma japan right now are completely different from the last team that represented japan. clario's original plan was to sit and watch the team but he immediately changed his mind when he saw something that caught his interest. a certain member was practicing last night. something he saw made him want to run back to his country and train.

when asked who it was, clario left them in the dust for them to figure it out themselves. before he could exit, he dramatically turned around and looked at [ y/n ], "but i'm not the only one who noticed." he added. inazuma japan stared at his back as the man exited. they were all intimidated by him.

that's when endou mamoru decided to speak up and motivate inazuma japan. their spirits immediately lifted except for [ y/n ]. the only thing that she could think of was a single question that lingered in her mind while endou spoke his heart out was;

'is endou a masochist?"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

drafted: june 24,2020
published: august 18, 2021
words: 967