s i x

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ THE MATCH ENDED WITH A BEAUTIFUL RIVALRY BETWEEN THE GOD AND THE DEVIL

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ THE MATCH ENDED WITH A BEAUTIFUL RIVALRY BETWEEN THE GOD AND THE DEVIL. due to their desperate need of scoring the goal by themselves instead they unintentionally made a new hissatsu technique.

"ichihoshi?" she called the dark blue haired male, she witnessed him glaring at the red haired ace striker that she provoked a few minutes ago before the second half started, she was on guard at the international player.

ichihoshi turned to face the manager with a fake smile, "yes [ l/n ]?" he responded to her.

"here have a drink, although you didn't really do anything it's best to stay hydrated." [ y/n ] masked her inner intentions with a small smile.

"[ y/n ] is so thoughtful!" iwato smiled, he was thankful that the female manager was keeping in check with the rest of the members. he could feel an older sister vibe radiating out of her.

[ y/n ] walked to the injured soccer player, "do you need any help with walking gouenji?" she asked with a hint of worry in her voice.

the male shaked his head, "no it's alright [ l/n ]. endou is going to help me." he replied.

[ y/n ] looked at the mentioned goal keeper only to see him cheerfully complimenting the team for their hard work. she chuckled, "i'm pretty sure he's preoccupied at the moment. let me at least help you get into the room." [ y/n ] suggested.

gouenji was about to decline but before he could say anything he felt [ y/n ] lead his left to wrap around her nape while her small arms were around his waist. a faint blush appeared on his face. he wasn't used to being so close to other girls aside from his sister. heck, even his sister can't do this to him because of the major height difference.

[ y/n ] walked with a blushing gouenji to the changing room. once they arrived she helped him sit on one of the blue benches located in the middle of the room where the rest of the team were.

"congratulations on that magnificent victory!" jinyun exclaimed to the team in front of him.

claps, cheers and compliments echoed throughout the room. [ y/n ] left gouenji's side to join the rest of the managers. she sent a big smile to haizaki and hiroto as a way for saying congratulations to the rivals that managed to score a point together. haizaki clicked his tongue and looked away whole hiroto's smirk widened.

hiroto was convinced that he was the reason why the hissatsu technique was able to get past the goalie and score a point. haizaki also gave himself credit for how powerful the shoot was.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"will gouenji be okay?" inamori asked the team. inazuma japan along with their managers huddled in one spot inside kawaguchi lake sports center.

[ y/n ] glared at the floor, she still had her suspicions about the dark blue haired male. kidou looked behind him to see the female glaring at nothing in particular.

"[ y/n ] is something wrong?"

"oh- um, no nothing's wrong." she gave him a reassuring smile, she wanted to theorize with someone so badly but thought that it wasn't the right time to suspect ichihoshi without proof.

"i'm sure he'll be fine. beside, captain's with him." fubuki reassured him, inamori was close to panicking.

"if anything came up, he'd give us a call." mansaku added, "yeah." he replied, inamori's worries finally lifted.

inamori deep green eyes averted its attention to the tablet he was holding, "oh! look at all these articles on the match! there's a bunch!" he exclaimed.

goujin then started to proudly pointed out that he was in the photo. his figure was blurry but you can tell who it was by the tall body structure and messy purple hair. inamori complimented goujin for being observant meanwhile fudou insulted the innocent boy who didn't even understand what he said.

"haizaki! hiroto!" he called the two strikers to show them an article about their 'teamwork', "check out this title, it says 'the two forwards leading japan's team, 'inazuma god and devil!'" he recited.

the two players that were mentioned visibly clenched their teeth and veins started popping out, "don't jump us together!" they both yelled in unison.

"you're very synchronized." ootani stated, this earned a giggle from [ y/n ] because of the accuracy.

"no, we're not!" they once again said it together before facing each other.

hiroto pointed at the devil's hair, "that straight hair you've got pisses me off, for starters!" he insulted.

"SHUT UP NOODLE HEAD!" haizaki leaned closer to the grey haired male with a clenched fist.

"HUH?! SAY THAT AGAIN!" at this point both their foreheads were touching. they were so close to the point one wrong move both of them would make them lose their first kiss.

"please take your anger out with the soccer ball not each other." [ y/n ] tried to calm the two forwards.

"hmph!" haizaki let out, he grabed his duffle bag and walked away.

"tch!" hiroto replied by clicked his tongue while he walking away towards the elevator where haizaki was heading to.

"i've never seen two pretty bestfriends." [ y/n ] sighed, watching the duo retreat to their room.

"maybe they surprisingly do get along?" ootani's statement became a question.

"you have a point." anna agreed, "they even ended up in the same room when everyone drew lots."

[ y/n ] chuckled, "i bet.. once they actually get along with each other they'll be an unstoppable duo." [ y/n ] added.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

drafted: june 24, 2021
published: february 5,2022
words: 926