f o u r

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ THE STARS SHINED BRIGHTLY AS IT ILLUMINATE THE NIGHT SKY, the crescent moon looked down at us while the cold wind danced along with the waves

[ y/n ] accompanied kiyama, haizaki, fudou, inamori and hiura. the coach asked the football players to do a strange request, she offered to come with them for the sake of her boredom to die down.

"why did we have to go out on errands?" fudou complained with his hands behind his head.

"this is coach we're talking about, so i'm sure there's some sort of reason for this." inamori tried to cheer up fudou's bitter mood.

[ y/n ] smiled, "maybe its a hint for a hissatsu technique." she joked.

haizaki turned to the her, "i don't see how buying him ice cream because he wanted to eat it after dinner is a hint for a hissatsu technique." he voiced out his thoughts.

"you have a point." tatsuya backed up haizaki's statement with a gentle smile.

"as his way of dealing things.. the coach's orders are final." hiura sternly said.

out of nowhere, a soccer ball appeared and flew to his direction. thankfully, hiura's instincts responded immediately, he kicked the ball and watched the stranger catch it with one hand while the other was leaning on to a wooden pillar.

"who's that?!"

"well, if it isn't japan's soccer team that appeared on TV." the stranger said. now having a good look of him, his short green hair that stook out on each sides of his head reminded the manager of the famous kids show, dora the explorer.

"who are you?"

the boy jumped down from the wooden railings. he gently lifted the ball up and glided it from his left arm to his right. he lightly threw the ball up using his fingers and kicked it.

unfortunately— but obviously on purpose, the circular object met fudou's stomach and bounced back to the kicker. his green hair flowed with the wind as he ran with incredible speed and ran passed haizaki. tatsuya and haizaki slid on the grass attempting to steal the ball but the he was quicker. he jumped to dodge their feet and went on to the next opponent.

inamori tried to steal it from him aswell but the kid quickly jumped to the side as soon as his big blue eyes saw the midfielder take one step.

"you call yourselves japan's team at that level? don't make me laugh." he provoked with a playful smirk on his pretty face.

as someone who's their manager.. and perhaps their friend aswell, this was definitely embarrassing to watch. five members of inazuma japan were defeated by an unknown boy who popped out of nowhere while they were buying ice cream.

"who the hell are you?" fudou aggressively asked while [ y/n ] helped him stand up. he wasn't injured but it seemed like he would've stayed on the ground forever if no one helped him. his arm dangled around [ y/n ]'s nape and her arm was wrapped around his waist.

"you wanna know my name?" he contemplated for a bit. "i'm mutekigahara fujimaru. in order to keep useless players like you from playing in the ffi and embarrassing japan.." the green haired boy's gaze immediately changed.

his piercing blue eyes darkened and showed a wide grin that could compete with the cheshire cat, "i'll wreck all of you here beyond recovery." he threatened, an evil chuckle escaped his lips as he observed the look on their faces.

and so hell's doors opened, fujimaru began torturing the young boys with rough plays. [ y/n ] just sat back and watched them suffer. she decided to not meddle with the situation in front of her.

most importantly, it was the zhao jinyun who assigned them on this errand. knowing the coach's teaching methods he most likely set them up to learn how to deal with rough plays. they're competing in the ffi after all, rough plays are unavoidable when it comes to tournaments.

"everyone!" jinyun yelled at the boys that seemingly looked like they had an unrequited love with the ground.

like any other soccer player competing in the ffi, loosing is definitely not an option. their strong desire to win against the little boy only grew everytime their bodies kissed the grass. the 5 players of inazuma japan were on the ground desperately trying to steady their breathing and managed to balance themselves to strike again.

'mutekigahara' glanced at the coach then back at the members, "he's come to intervene." he mumbled to himself, "i'll let you guys go for today. consider yourselves lucky!" he exclaimed before hopping on to the wooden poles on the mini-deck of the beach.

[ y/n ] stared at the his figure before looking back at jinyun. she shrugged her shoulders knowing that the green haired boy was one his little helpers.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

drafted: june 24, 2020
published: february 5, 2022
words: 822