f i v e

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ "THE FIRST MATCH IN THE FOOTBALL FRONTIER INTERNATIONAL'S ASIA PRELIMINARIES IS HERE AT LAST!" the commentator excitedly yelled to the microphone as it echoed throughout the stadium, hyping up the crowd

"let's win the asia preliminaries!" inamori exclaimed, his smile shined as he waved to the people who were spectating. his enthusiasm radiated brightly making the audience cheer louder.

"hmph, you're fierce as always." haizaki stated, he would rather die than admit the fact that he's incredibly grateful for his optimistic personality.

"guys, we're up against the world!" endou began with his encouragement, "with the world before us, let's play soccer!" endou cheered to his teammates who replied with a the same energy.

"it's japan versus korea! asia's rivals clash together! who will the goddess of victory smile upon?!"

[ y/n ] sighed, she wanted to go to korea in hopes to meet one of her favorite celebrities but the ffi really did her dirty when they announced it will be held in japan. it's not like there's anything wrong with japan it's just that—people get sick of seeing the same scenery over and over again.

she then walked back to her seat after wishing the boys goodluck. "unfortunately, japan will lose this match." the dark blue haired male muttered, [ y/n ]'s sharp ears caught on to this as she passed by the male. she looked at him before smiling.

she walked closer to him leading just beside his right ear, "do you perhaps want to bet?" [ y/n ] whispered to ichihoshi hikaru, he jumped and back away to look up at the female manager before giving her a fake smile.

"i oppose to your prediction, ichihoshi hikaru. when it comes to these types of things.." she winked at the male in front of her, "i always win." she walked away from him.

"what was that about?" goujin asked ichihosi who was beside him.

"it's nothing." ichihosi replied, his light blue eyes stared at the [ hair color ] haired female for awhile before engaging in a conversation with his teammates.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

[ y/n ] looked at the opposing team with a provoking smirk, upon seeing this their supposed 'ace striker' clenched his teeth. he didn't know why but he felt intimidated but somehow he felt like she already knew who would be the victor- and it wasn't his team.

[ y/n ] in the other hand felt bad for gouenji's injury but at the same time she felt kind of thankful it was going out the way she expected it to. inazuma eleven needed a wake up call for their non-existent brain cells. she was fully aware of the reason how gouenji got his injury. she saw a bright shimmer at the edge of the ace striker's shoes but decided to keep it a secret so that soccer players could figure it out themselves.

[ y/n ] gave gouenji an ice pack, "if you need any help please let me know." she gave him a quick smile before walking towards kira hiroto.

"CHAAA!" the team turned their attention to goujin, the boy was yelling the same thing over and over again as he did numerous things at one. he jumped as high as he can multiple times, did 5 push ups, 5 squats then started running in place.

"time to switch players." the couch informed, he caught the attention of everyone on the bench, "relacing gouenji is—"

"CHA!"

"hiroto, you're up." jinyun said. goujin stared at his coach, his jaw dropped as he felt the world crumble before him, "w-w-whAT—" his voice cracked, denying what he just heard.

[ y/n ] shook her head before turning her attention to hiroto, "good luck." she smiled at the grey haired male in front of her. hiroto looked at the manager for a few seconds, capturing her beauty, before giving her a smirk, "i don't need it, i'll be the key to victory in this match because the i'm god strik—"

the whistle blew indicating the second half was about to begin. the players of each team jogged to the field. [ y/n ] noticed the tension between haizaki and kira. she thought it was very interesting.. a devil versus a god.

that alone just sounds like chaos.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

drafted: june 24, 2020
published: february 6, 2022
words: 713