Chapter 2

(I don't own BNHA or Kimetsu No Yaiba!)

Izuku passed with flying colours, obviously. Today was the first day of UA. Izuku looked in the mirror. Over the years, he had grown to look like Tanjiro, with green hair and several purpler streaks lining it. He wore his uniform, but still took his mask and wore it to the side of his face, like Nii-chan did. He breathed. 

"Nii-chan, I'm going now!"

"Okay! By the way, can you take Nezuko-chan with you? I need to do some things and I can't take care of her!"

"Sure!" Izuku picked Nezuko up.

"Nezuko, we're going to my school, okay?"

Nezuko nodded. Izuku put her on his shoulders and off they went. Soon, they reached UA. People were staring at Izuku and Nezuko, whispering at how cute Nezuku was and was Izuku her father. Idiots.

Izuku made his way to 1A. There were a few people there.

The girls gasped. "WHO IS THAT CUTE BABY ON THIS GUY's SHOULDER?"

Izuku struggled to avoid the girls.

"Hey, HEY!"

The girls backed away.

"She's shy around other people, so don't crowd!"

"Aw..." The girls groaned.

Izuku made his way to the very back and placed Nezuko on his lap.

Timeskip.

"Shut up. Change into your training attire, we'll be doing your quirk tests." Aizawa-sensei, who had already introduced himself, said.

"Sir, what about orientation?" Uraraka asked.

"Heroes don't have time for orientation."

We soon were standing in a training field. 

"Izuku Kamado?" 

I raised my hand, while carrying Nezuko. (Katsuki doesn't recognise Izuku)

"You were top in the exam," he threw a baseball at me. "Throw this."

"Okay." Izuku put Nezuko down and made her sit by his side.

Izuku breathed. "Second Form: Water Wheel!" He twisted his body in a circular formation, as water followed his movements, and used the momentum to throw the baseball.

The machine on Aizawa-sensei's hand beeped.

'1056.8 metres'

"Woah, so cool!"

"So manly!"

"He threw it so far!"

"This is going to be fun!"

Aizawa-sensei grinned.

"Fun, eh? Then let's do a challenge, whoever gets last, gets expelled."

"What? But that's unfair!" Uraraka said.

"Life's unfair."

The following activities were dominated by Izuku using his Ninth Form: Splashing Water Flow.

Rankings:

1. Izuku Midoriya

2. Shoto Todoroki

3. Momo Yaoyorozu

4. Katsuki Bakugou

...

...

...

20. Minoru Mineta.

"NOOO I DON'T WANT TO BE EXPELLED!" Mineta cried.

"Oh, that was just a logical ruse to bring out the best in you." Aizawa-sensei said.

"WHAT?!"

"Yeah."

Izuku didn't care and just picked Nezuko up, kicking Mineta away from his cute sister. Not that she couldn't fight back.

"You all can go for lunch now." Aizawa-sensei said.

They headed towards the cafeteria. Izuku got his food(Thank you!) and sat down on an empty table. (By the way Nezuko learnt to not bite people so no more bamboo pole uwu)

Izuku began feeding Nezuko. 

"So Nezuko, do you like my classmates?" Nezuko continued chewing her food.

Izuku smiled. He began eating too. Then, several of his classmates joined his table.

"Hi, I'm Kirishima."

"I'm Mina Ashido!"

"I'm Momo Yaoyorozu."

"I'm Kyoka Jirou!"

"Kaminari!"

Izuku nodded at them. "I'm Izuku Kamado, this is my little sister Nezuko Kamado."

Nezuko looked at them. And continued chewing her food.

"So, Kamado-kun, what's your quirk? You were really great in the tests!" Yaoyorozu asked.

"Err, it doesn't have a name yet!"

"Can you tell us what it does?"

"Oh, I have control over this blade and am able to channel water through it!"

"Oh, that's pretty awesome! So manly!" Kirishima said.

"Thanks!"

TImeskip cuz boring lessons and stuff.

"Hey Nii-chan! We're home!" Izuku carried Nezuko.

"Hey! Thanks for taking care of Nezuko-chan! Anything interesting happen?"

"No, except for a test. The lessons were boring."

Tanjiro laughed. Tanjiro here, had been dating *Cough* Shinobu *Cough* (I aged him up.) and was happy. 

"So..." Tanjiro grinned, "Any girl caught your eye?"

Izuku choked on the tea he was drinking.

"WHAT?! No!" Izuku spluttered.

Nezuko and Tanjiro laughed.

Izuku pouted, "Nezuko, I thought you were on my side!"

The family laughed and chatted into the night.

DOne! :D BYEBYE BTW WHO should i ship Izuku with.