Chapter 5

(I don't own BNHA or Kimetsu No Yaiba.)

Izuku's POV

It was late at night. I was still up. Why? Nii-san received information about a powerful demon... and he said I could follow along to defeat the demon! The government had already evacuated the area, and several demon slayers had already initiated a fight. Shinobu-chan was following too!

Nii-san, Nezuko, Kanao-san and I were heading towards the demon's location. I was nervous and pumped up at the same time. It was my first demon slaying, of course I was! 

"Put on your masks!" Nii-san reminded.

We could see the commotion before the demon was even in sight. There was a loud BOOM! And several demon slayers were in the air, probably knocked back.

The demon, no wait 10 demons! So much! They were surrounded by demon slayers, yet it was still grinning.

"SO MANY SLAYERS! We're going to have a lot of MEAT TONIGHT!" One of them cackled.

I unsheathed my blade. Nii-san stopped me.

"Not yet, Izuku, wait here, I'll initiate." With that, Nii-san ran towards the demons. I watched in awe as Nii-san struck one of the demons faster that light, immediately dissolving it.

I snapped from my daze when Kanao-chan ran in, I immediately followed her. As I charged, I breathed. "Flash Dance!" Flames erupted from my blade, and in a single slash, one of the demons dissolved.

"Weak." A demon shook his head, the leader.

I charged towards the demon.

"Setting Sun!" I leapt into the air, meaning to deal a powerful blow on the head, it was blocked by the demon, however. My eyes widened.

"Is that all you got?" The demon snarled. Next thing I know, I was flying through the air, and crashed painfully onto a wall.

"Ow..."

"Izuku! You okay?" Nii-san looked at me.

"Yeah Nii-san, I'm fine."

I got up. Shinobu-chan and Kanao-chan were engaging the other demons, as Nii-san and I charged towards the head demon. I jumped to the right, Nii-san to the left.

"Sunflower Thrust!"

"Third Form: Flowing Dance!"

I decided so that Izuku mains Sun Breathing but still can do other Breathings, while Tanjiro mains Water Breathing but can do other Breathings.

The demon was cut into 3, but regenerated.

"Heh, that won't be ENOUGH!" I was slashed in the torso, Nii-san got away with a cut on his cheek.

I charged in for another strike, 

"Butterfly Dance: Caprice!"

I made multiple slices at the demon's body.

"That all you got-" The demon sneered before stopping. I sheathed my blade anime style, as the demon collapsed.

"Poison..." The demon muttered.

"Thank Shinobu-chan for the poison." Shibou-chan gave me a thumbs up. Nii-san stabbed the demon, dissolving it finally.

I leaped into the air. 

"THAT WAS SO COOL!"

Nii-san chuckled and patted my head.

"We can go for these more often." My eyes shined.

"REALLY?!" I was hyper-active. Kanao and Nezuku giggled at me. I frowned at them.

"What?:C"

"Let's go home, you have school tomorrow." Nii-san bowed, thanking the demon slayers before taking my hand and going towards the waiting Nezuku, Shinobu-chan and Kanao-chan.

The next day...

I walked into the classroom. Some of my classmates were crowded around a table. I walked towards them.

"What's going on?"

Tenya Iida turned to me. In fact the people crowded turned towards me too.

"Look at this." He brandished a phone at me. A video was playing. I froze. It was the fight from yesterday night. Someone had taken a video of the fight and posted it online. I gulped, knowing where this was going. Just then, Kanao-chan walked in. Uraraka grabbed her (Huh?) and put her beside me. Iida showed Kanao-chan the video. Her eyes widened.

"These 2 people, look oddly similar to you..." I felt like we were in an investigation.

"Are you both demon slayers?"

End. :D I really need ships, tell me D:.