Chapter 3

(I don't own BNHA or Kimetsu no Yaiba!)

(Izuku x Kanao?)

"I AM WALKING THROUGH THE DOOR, LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" All Might burst through the door like a totally normal person.

"WOah! It's All Might!" Kirishima yelled.

"Yeah!" Mina screamed.

"OK OK, quieten down, for today, WE'LL BE DOING BATTLE TRAINING!"

Bakugou seemed to be the happiest of all.

"FUCK YEAH! I CAN BEAT THESE EXTRAS NOW!"

"LANGUAGE YOUNG BAKUGOU!" All Might warned.

"BUT BEFORE WE GO, HERE ARE YOUR HERO COSTUMES!" (refer to cover. except with a kitsune maskksksksksks. corona virus protection.)

"NOW, LET'S GO TO THE TRAINING FIELD!"

Timeskip :P

"YOU WILL BE SPLIT INTO PAIRS! ONE PAIR ARE VILLAINS WHILE THE OTHER ARE HEROES! THE HEROES HAVE TO FIND AND TOUCH THE BOMB SOMEWHERE IN THE BUILDING, WHILE THE VILLAINS HAVE TO PROTECT THE BOMB." All Might explained.

Teams are canon.

"LET'S SEE... KAMADO'S TEAM AGAINST TODOROKI'S! KAMADO'S TEAM ARE VILLAINS WHILE TODOROKI'S ARE HEROES"

Izuku cracked his knuckles. This was going to be a challenge.

"So, Midoriya-kun, do you have a plan?" Uraraka asked.

"Todoroki is probably going to freeze the whole building, so float so that you won't get stuck by the ice."

"What about you?"

"I have my own way."

As soon as All Might said start, just like Izuku had expected, frost started covering the building.

(warning: made-up Forms by me- I mean Izuku :D)

Izuku shut his eyes. Inhaling oxygen, he raised his blade.

"Breath of The Sun First Form: Flash Overdrive!" He turned his blade downwards and stabbed the ground. Fire erupted from the blade, dancing with the ice, as they both fought for dominance. Todoroki did not know what was going on, except that he felt warm. 

They should be frozen by now. 

Or so he thought. Todoroki and Shoji went up to find Izuku and Uraraka not frozen, in fact flames were clashing with his ice. Todoroki felt annoyed. Why couldn't they just freeze and make his job easier? Todoroki summoned more ice.

"Breath of the Sun Second Form: Spinning Flames!" A wave of flames rushed towards Todoroki, whom blocked it with a mountain of ice. The ice shattered at the impact. Meanwhile, the rest of the students were watching in awe at this battle. 

"What kind of power is that..."

"That's too OP!"

"So manly!"

"Breath of the Sun: Flame Dance!" Fire in the shape of a dragon coated the blade as Izuku rushed towards Todoroki. He sent another wave of flames, which was blocked by ice.

"Breath of the Sun Fifth Form: Fire Wheel!" Izuku leapt behind Todoroki, releasing flames as he moved. Todoroki sent a wave of ice after him.

"Burning Sun!" Izuku blocked the ice.

Izuku jumped. "Setting..." Todoroki sent an ice spike at him, which he dodged. "Sun..." Izuku was locking in on Todoroki... "Transformation!" Todoroki summoned a fortress of ice. Izuku burst through it, shattering it into a million pieces. At the last moment, Izuku switched his blade to its side, so that it only knocked Todoroki unconscious. Izuku gasped for breath. He turned towards Shoji, who was nervously backing away. 

"Sunflower Thrust!" Faster than Shoji could react, Izuku had his blade inches away from his neck. Shoji gulped. "I surrender."

Izuku lowered the blade. He bowed to Shoji.

"Sorry!" He then went to help Todoroki up.

"VILLAIN TEAM WINS!"

Todoroki woke up. He...lost? Izuku bowed to him. "Sorry!"

Uraraka ran up to Izuku. "That was so cool! You did a fire thing, then another fire. THEN A FIRE DRAGON!" Izuku took a step back. She was so close!

"Uh.. yeah, thank you! We must go back now."

Back at the waiting room, Izuku was bombarded with questions.

"How did you do that?!"

"I thought you could only do water!"

"That was so manly!"

"So cool!"

"HEY EXTRA!"

Bakugou came up. Izuku stared at him.

"What?" (I make it so Izuku doesn't remember Kacchan. So they're basically enemies/friends/classmates/strangers/idk)

"I'M GOING TO TEAR YOU APART! FIGHT ME!"

All Might dragged Bakugou away.

"YOUNG BAKUGOU! YOU DO NOT SIMPLY CHALLENGE PEOPLE TO FIGHTS!" All Might chided.

Bakugou yanked his arm out of All Might's hand.

"Tch! Whatever."

Timeskip.

"So, does anyone know who the MVP of today's fights are?"

Yaoyorozu raised her hand.

"I believe it is Midoriya. He predicted Todoroki to freeze the whole building, and countered that. He also countered Todoroki's ice with fire, practically putting Todoroki at a disadvantage, thus leading to his win." Yaoyorozu explained.

All Might's brain was too small to think of that so he went like, "Err, that's exactly what I thought! Good job! Now go for lunch!"

Izuku was eating with the usual folks, except with Uraraka and Iida now.

"So Midoriya-kun, care to explain how you could use fire when yesterday you said you could only do water?"

"Well, I didn't say only." Midoriya cheekily replied.

Yaoyorozu sighed and shook her head. 

Timeskip.

After School.

"Hey Nii-chan, I'm home!"

"Hey Izuku! We have guests!" Tanjiro's voice rang out from the other room.

Visitors? I opened the door. Shinobu-kun and Kanao-chan were here!

"Kanao-chan!" 

"Izuku-kun!" 

We hugged each other. We were basically already siblings, we had met each other when we were 7 and had bonded very well, like Nezuko-chan. (yes, i de-aged Kanao)

"How's school?" I asked.

Kanao-chan's eyes glinted. "I have a surprise, I'm transferring to your school!"

"Really?!" My eyes widened. I jumped in joy. Kanao-chan wanted to be a hero too! Nii-chan and Shinobu-kun laughed. I bowed to Shinobu-kun.

"You've grown, Izuku!" She ruffled my hair.

"Yeah!" (They defeated Muzan without dying :D Tanjiro doesn't turn into a deman. Happy Happy.)

Nii-chan and Shinobu-kun chatted while Kanao-chan and I played in the courtyard.

They soon had to leave, but I knew I could see Kanao-chan the next day. In school.