Chapter 7

WE'RE BACK BITCHAS!!! As usual, we don't own BNHA or Demon Slayer!!!

It was a normal day. A perfectly, fine, happy, normal- ah who are we kidding. It's the day of the Sports Festival. Izuku and Kanao were... swinging their blades around, causing a ton of happiness noises, for not only was it the Sports Festival, their good friend Aoi Kanzaki.                         -(๑☆‿ ☆#)ᕗ was coming to watch it! (HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHE)

Aoi was famous for rejecting 69 69 guys, all with a tsundere attitude too. (thx random reader) She had a soft spot for Izuku and Kanao though. Anyway, they were waiting for the last event to start. (yes I skipped I'm supposed to be doing studying stuff) They had received a text message that Aoi was there! ⊂(o•ิ▂ ñ*)づ

Izuku was up against Tsuyu Asui.

She has a frog quirk, which enhances her agility skills so I should get in close... her tongue is longer than the usual human's so she may use that to her advantage, I must try to limit her uses of her tongue as much as possible...

"Izuku Midoriya and Tsuyu Asui, please step forward, into the BATTLEFIELD!"

(halo theme starts playing. jk)

"3...2...1, START!" Midnight waved a flag down.

Izuku stood still. Tsuyu stood in a defensive pose, waiting for Izuku to advance. Izuku held  onto his sword, closed his eyes, and breathed. Lightning crackled around him, he unsheathed his sword, as as fast as light, he appeared before Tsuyu.

"Wha-" Tsuyu was pushed off the edge of the arena with the butt of Izuku's sword. (yus this is zenitsu breathing uwu breathes

"NANI?!?! THE MATCH IS OVER IN A SECOND?!??!?!" Present Mic yelled into his mic. (get it? Get it?! I'll show myself to the door..)

The crowd was filled with confusion noises. How did the match end so fast? Meanwhile, Izuku, like a mentlegen, went to offer a hand to Tsuyu, picking her up.

"Sorry, did I hurt you anywhere?"

"No *Ribbit* It's fine."

The next round...

Kanao was facing Bakugou. (For those who actually like Bakugou, sowwy.)

"I'm gonna destroy you, Tsuyuri" He growled. 

Kanao didn't respond, which just ticked Bakugou off. As soon as Midnight waved the flag, Bakugou flew towards Kanao, who calmly unsheathed her sword. As Bakugou was about to hit Kanao, Kanao seemed to disappear. She appeared behind Bakugou, slicing little of the skin on Bakugou's back.

"What the fuck was tha-" Bakugou collapsed.

"Like it? It's paralysis poison, you'll not be moving that mouth of yours for a while, or any part of your body. Now let's see..." Kanao flipped a coin. :D. The coin landed on heads. Kanao nodded, kept the coin, and kicked Bakugou out of the arena.

"Sorry, the coin said so." She smiled. (Ah yes.) 

"AND WITH LITTLE TO NO EFFORT, KANAO TSUYURI BEATS KATSUKI BAKUGOU!"

F.

Bakugou was carried away while Kanao walked off the arena. Izuku flashed a thumbs up. They both got a text.

Aoi Kanzaki: 👍

They both grinned.

Hippity Hoppity you shalt experience this timeskipp thingy

"Next up, we have...Izuku Kamado and Shoto Todoroki!!!! One of the the two powerhouses that have wrecked the competition so far! Who will win this?!?!??!"

Izuku was a twinge bit of nervous. Todoroki didn't seem to express any emotion and he never used his fire. Izuku had collected information that Todoroki couldn't use one side for long without using the other, as a balance, so he would probably try to make things quick.

Well, we'll just see who's more durable!

The flag went down. A cliff of ice immediately headed for Izuku, who shattered it into pieces. Then, Izuku jumped. He leapt around the battlefield with the ice shards, moving quickly. Todoroki could barely register where Izuku was. Todoroki tch-ed. He went for an area of effect attack and summoned ice to cover the whole arena. The ice rose beneath their feet, leaving them staring at each other.

Izuku sped towards Todoroki, who sent ice spikes at him, which he destroyed.

"Come on, how are you going to beat me like that?" Izuku smiled.

"Dance of The Fire God!" His blade erupted into flames, as he sliced all ice coming towards him. He continued running towards Todoroki. Todoroki stepped backwards, losing his focus for a while. A while was what he needed. Izuku appeared behind Todoroki, holding him in a armlock.

"Hey, do me and you a favour, and use your fire, it's your last chance at victory anyways, right? I don't know what seems to keep you from using your fire, but I doubt it matters so do what's right for you, and use... your fire."

A second passed, yet it seemed like forever. Izuku let go, as Todoroki burst into flames.

HEYHEYHEY! IM BACK SO YEAH CONTINUING THIS STORY AIDHAIHDAD