11.) Internships and Stain

"Again."

For the past six hours, Endeavor has been training Kaida and Shoto to better control their explosions/fire. The three are in one of his agency locations. This is the one located in Hosu City. Endeavor told them that they're here for him to find the hero killer.

He's been having them send out a big blast then controlling it to become small again. It hasn't been working too well.

"Dammit!" Kaida screams, becoming increasingly frustrated.

"Again."

"No! I'm fucking done! I'm tired, hungry, and wanna do something different! This obviously isn't fucking working!"

Endeavor's eyes narrow. "Again."

"I need a fucking break!"

"You can take a break when you begin to make progress."

"Bakubabe, you should calm down," Shoto says.

"I am calm!" she barks then sighs, slumping to the floor. She lays on her back, arms spread out. She focuses her breathing and slows her heart rate down.

The two Todoroki's watch her curiously.

"Get up girl. I said no resting."

She ignores him, focusing on the palms of her hands and its sweat. She releases a big blast and pulls it back to her as much as she can. It works but only a little but enough for Endeavor to notice.

"Fucking finally."

"Good, the two of you can go take a two hour break. Eat, shower, and get your hero suits on, we're going out on patrol," Endeavor says, swiftly exiting the room. "I'll be in my office doing some paperwork." The door shuts behind him, leaving the two teens alone.

"Call me Kaida."

"Huh?"

"Bakubabe doesn't sound right coming out of your mouth. Not that I like that annoying fucking nickname."

"Then call me Shoto."

"Don't think I'm gonna call you anything other than icyhot. I need food."

He nods and follows behind her to the cafeteria.

💥💥💥

"Shoto, Hypernova! There's trouble ahead!" Endeavor shouts, running with a sidekick and the two interns behind him. "I'll show you what it means to be a hero."

It's the next day, nighttime. Patrol time, and something exploded nearby. Now they're on their way there.

Shoto's phone buzzes, and he pulls it out to look at it. He stops in place, looking at who messaged him.

Kaida takes a peek at her own phone. "Deku?"

"Dammit!" Endeavor shouts, turning to them.

"All he sent was his location..." Shoto mumbles.

"You should be watching me!" Endeavor shouts at them.