Chapter 1: Something is wrong with deku

The drawing above is mine don't steal:^

In my Au Both Deku, Bakugou and Todoroki all have a villain's version of themself, How it works is there Just an imaginary friend until one of them starts to have hatred in their heart, making them transform into their villain's selves.

Trigger warning for suicidal thoughts and self-harm.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Deku's Pov

My mom has been abusing me since the age of five after my dad left us,  Kanchan doesn't know what is happening, But I don't care because I can't feel emotions anymore since the age five I've been like this.

I Fake lots of things sadly no one notices. That's a good thing though because if they did mother would most likely drag me into the basement and tie me onto a chair and beat me half to death just to lock me up there for a few days.

I don't Care though but I don't want people to bug me for being weird or odd. It's not like I care thought.

Today I have school at UA the greatest way to become a hero but the lowest Chance of getting in.

The way I got in was having all rights Quirk. My mom was beating me.

Inko said, "Oi brat get cleaned up and don't make hints that there's something wrong !!!"

Deku said" Ok Mom."

I walk upstairs and get cleaned up before school and go to UA.

At UA

I come into the classroom with a fake big smile and greeted everyone happy which was fake as well.

Uraraka said, "Hey Deku how's was the week and how are you?"

Iida Said, "Yeah Midorya how are you?"

" I'm good u guys?"
I say which is a lie I don't know how I feel.

Uraraka said, "Well That's good but I'm great!"

Iida said," I'm doing fantastic."

Bakugou's Pov

Deku has been sounding different each time I hear him talk happily it sounds Fake.
When he smiles it looks forced and fake.

Wait why am I so worried about that damn nerd anyways!!!

Forget it I have a better thing to do than worry about a stupid Deku anyways.

Mr.Aizawa came into the classroom and in his sleeping bag-like ways.

Mr.Aizawa said, "All right class do some reviewing on stuff we talked about for the last few weeks as I take my nap ok and don't bother me ok?"

The whole of 1A says", "Ok Aizawa sensei "

Mr.Aizawa said," That means you to Bakugou no yelling while I'm napping ok."

" Tch," I say cause I don't care what the teacher says.

I just reviewed everything and I look around and then I saw the loud Microsoft nerd. (If you get the joke good if not watch sander sides on YouTube by Thomas Sanders.)

Present Mic said, "Hey hey Don't Tell Aizawa ok I'm trying to watch him sleep ok."

Some of the class giggles and chuckles here and there at this moment.

Even though it was funny what got my attention the most is Deku, not Laughing. Now I'm worried for Izuku. Wait why did I just say That nerds real name!?!!

Then I realized something Izu-Deku Had to stop his mumbling at the beginning of high school and I never saw a notebook with him at all?!!!

Am I the only one who sees and realizes this?

Deku's P.O.V

I saw Present Mic watching Aizawa sensei sleep. The class was Giggles and chuckles here and there but I'm going to try to force a laugh I think that what they call it.

"haha" I tried but no one noticed but one.

It was the one and only Katsuki Bakugou.

Bakugous P.O.V

"Ahah", Deku

I look over to look at Deku. He finally laughs but it sounded forced. It worried me a little.

"What kind of laugh was that Deku?" I said quite enough for Deku to hear.

Deku said"What are you talking about Kacchan? I laughed Didn't I" He said quite enough for me to hear.

The last part of the sentence made me feel guilty for some reason.

Then I see Present Mic run out when Aizawa sensei was waking up.

Mr. Aizawa said, "It's almost time for lunch so do whatever you want I don't care at long it not using Quirks in the building and bugging me as I'm sleeping."Gose is back to sleep.

I put my stuff away and just stand at my desk. All I did was watch Deku.

Something was up with him so I'm going to find out if it is the last thing I do.

"RRRRRIIIINNGGGG" Lunch bell

I got up and went to the cafeteria and got my lunch and ate it. Then I saw Round Face and Four-eyes sonic at their normal table what caught my eye was that Deku was not there at the table.

Deku P.O.V

When the lunch bell rang I got up. Uraraka came up to me and asked me something.

Uraraka said, "So Deku do you want to come and eat lunch with me and Idia at our table?"

" I'm okay I'm going to have some time for myself, "I said with a fake smile and happiness.

Uraraka said, "Oh okay Deku and you're right you need your own space sometimes."

"Ok see you later in class?"Faking everything again.

Uraraka said," Yeah see you in class then Deku." She ran to Idia and the cafeteria.

I went to my dorm the only place where I'm alone.

SELF-HARM COMING UP

I went to my bathroom and grab a razor blade and cut my left arm.

ONE CUTS

TWO CUTS

THERE CUTS

In minutes I had done 20 Cuts on my left arm. I discussed stopping and clean up and wrap the bangs on the cuts I did.

I got out of my drom back to the classroom and wait for the rest of them to get in class.

Bakugous P.O.V

As I was waking in my class I saw bangs on Deku's arm. I don't remember him getting hurt.

But why should I care for this dame nerd?

-----------------------------------------------------------
Author note

Hope you like it and stay tuned for chapter 2 Ok
Number of words in chapter 1
1042words.