Epilogue 02

Italic = flashback, normal = present time

Jungkook POV

As we fought over the remotes once again, I look up at Taehyungs eyes and just smile softly.

"I can't believe we are married"

"I know it's weird" His gaze meets mine, "But, I like it... a lot" he smiles his smile I've grown to love so much.

Yes, Married.

After being in a relationship with each other for around five years and each finding stable jobs we decided to finally take the next step and get married.

The day of the wedding was chaotic as ever, but that was to be expected...

"naMJOON WHERE THE FUCK IS MY TIE"

"I don't FUCKING KNOW"

"Jungkook you're literally sitting on it" Yoongi rolls his eyes, he was still salty about the whole nine-month thing.

I look down and as Yoongi said, my tie was sitting there. "Oh right"

I wrap it around my neck, trying to twist it to somehow tie it up, until I give up and sigh.

"One problem guys." I slowly look up at them, a deflated tie sitting on my shoulders.

"I can't tie a tie..."

"OH MY FUCKING GOD JUNGKOOK--"

But that wasn't the most chaotic thing. That was far from it...

Seokjin took about 10 hours to bake the wedding cake, in other words he spent wayyyy to much time on it, only to accidentally drop it on Yoongi when he was walking it into the venue. To say both were pissed was an understatement.

"MAYBE THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED IF U OPENED UR EYES"

"MAYBE THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED IF U WEREN'T SO FUCKING SHORT, U DWARF"

"OH U FUCKING DIDN'T--"

The two ended up having a cake fight and took both of Yoongi's boyfriends, Namjoon and Taehyung to get them off of each other. They went through the whole wedding with cake on their suits and were glaring at each other the whole time.

Next was that Jimin was in charge of bringing Taehyung's wedding suit. Giving him that responsibility was the worst decision yet. Instead of bringing his suit he brought Taehyung's lingerie. Yes, lingerie.

"You expect me to walk out there in this?!?"

"Okay in my defense, you're going to look fucking sexy"

"Jimin"

"Yes?"

"Go get my fucking suit or else Jungkook will literally kill u"

Jimin made it back in time, thankfully, and Taehyung didn't have to go out in his lingerie, something I wouldn't have allowed him to go out in anyways.

We finally started the ceremony and we had chosen Namjin's adopted daughter (Yes, they had finally decided to adopt around a year ago and no they don't have seven children... yet) to be our flower girl. She was set to walk down the aisle just before Taehyung, however, when she got to the start of the aisle, she just tipped her bucket completely upside and emptied all the flowers onto the ground and then walked down the aisle with an empty basket. She ended up just discarding her bucket about halfway down the aisle as well.

"Chun-ja you're- no- nOT lIkE ThAt—Chun-ja Hunny, we practiced this—oh and there goes the basket" Seokjin sighs, putting his face in his hands.

After that, it was time for the love of my life to walk down the aisle, hand-in-hand with Namjoon as Taehyung's father was unable to make the wedding. Except about half way he fell, on what you may ask? The bucket. The freaking bucket that his daughter had discarded earlier. He got up shortly after not without a sore head and red cheeks.

After that, I honestly had thought that our bad luck streak was over.

Boy was I wrong.

After Taehyung and Namjoon, Hoseok was meant to walk behind them with the rings. He successfully got to me and Taehyung at the end of the aisle however there was a slight problem...

"....uh- has anyone seen any rings by chance?"

"HOSEOK"

Luckily the rings were found not too long after and we were finally able to say our vows.

"You may kiss the groom"

"ScO0by Do0by Do wHEre ArE y0u—"

The sound of the Scooby Do theme song sounded throughout the venue, halting me and Taehyung from kissing. Everyone turned to the source of the sound. Only to find a red Hoseok trying to turn off his ring tone.

"HOSEOK"

"My bad-"

After that our bad luck streak was over, finally. Yes, our wedding may have been chaotic and yes, almost everything went wrong.

But it was perfect.
It was our perfect wedding.

"Jeon Taehyung I love you"

"Kim Jungkook, I love u too"