pridelings, meet new friends

》○¤•□•¤○《

NORMAL POV-

_________________________________________

Class 1-A.

The most sought class of Heroes. To bring out an impression on them...I have to make myself as ordinary and trusting as possible. And what better way would be to play the klutzy princess.

Even in front of the principal himself.

"I'm alright, everyone! I didn't see where I was going! Guess I'm still a bit clumsy! Hehe..." Thembi giggled while her backside was on the floor and the class remained a little confused by her reaction.

"So this is our new classmate?"

"Ribbit. Is she okay? Should we help her up?"

"I guess that's one way to start your first day."

"She looks so hyperactive, wonder who she is?"

"Woah, she has a cat tail. Kawaii alert--"

The class all had clustered murmurs of both curiosity and concern for the girl. The students in the front almost stood up to help the girl up but after she stated she was alright, they calmed down. So far the princess was playing her role brilliantly in front of Class 1-A. Looking at everyone, Thembi has seen every face from the files SHIELD gathered for her. She was up to date with their names and their abilities. By their faces, they were all genuine emotions. No odd one out of place. Either that or the traitor is a really good actor. This was going to be a tough mission.

Thembi's plan to blend in was to be as simple as possible. Avoid being suspicious. And being clumsy was the very thing. Even the principal didn't look caught off by the whole ordeal. "Oh my, are you quite alright, my dear?"

"Oh, I'm fine, Principal! Really!" Thembi smiled back and giggled. "I kinda meant to do that! It happens a lot!"

She's actually this clumsy in real life... Nala huffed an exhausted sigh before walking into the classroom and pulling his friend up on her feet chivalrously. "You alright, Chommz?"

"I'm alright, Nala! Don't fuss about it."

Nala brushed his white hair back with yet another sigh."Ingaba uzimisele ukwenza umsebenzi wam wokukhusela, ube nzima kum?"

(are you seriously going to make my job to protect you, a lot harder for me?)*