pridelings, sports festival awaits

》○¤•□•¤○《

NORMAL POV-

_________________________________________

"The UA Sports Festival is about to start."

"ALRIGHT! SPORTS FESTIVAL!" Cheers and excitement filled the homeroom class as soon as Aizawa annoyed the agenda.

The most anticipated competition ever known, much that everyone wants front-row seats while others have to watch from home. The world knew more of the Sports Festival over the Olympics since the rise of superhumans overpopulated. A yearly event where students showcase their powers and strength, fighting their way to come out on top. Gaining recognition before their heroic debut.

Not only that, they had chances to be picked by Pro Heroes to secure internships for later onwards.

But to Thembi's thoughts, it was basically a common sports day. But still held a chance for a warrior's battle. Almost like it's a beta trial for her challenge to keep the Wakandan throne and to be Queen when she's of age. She could prove her worth out to the world, to the tribal elders, and T'Challa.

Regardless, it wasn't about the Sports Festival. She and Nala were still on a mission. But they were students of UA after all. Whether they liked it or not, they had to participate.

Perhaps maybe the traitor's true colors might be revealed.

Ooo...this Sports Festival could be lots of fun... Udaku waged her tail excitedly. She's watched the tournaments back in Wakanda and the games would always be so exciting. Now she gets to be in the games too.

Eijiro seemed more excited than anyone else in the class. "Let's go kick some ass--"

"Wait on a second!" Kaminari smacked the redhead shut awkwardly.

"Is it really such a good idea to host the Sports Festival even after we've faced a villain attack?" Jiro asked.

She's...not wrong about that. Thembi blinked and noted down about the USJ villain attack they experienced just a fortnight ago. Currently, it was being investigated by Musutafu City PD, Detective Tsukauchi. And the League Of Villains are have yet to be learned about. Not even SHIELD has any data regarding the ringleader; Tomura Shigaraki.

No identification, Quirk record nor birth certificate in the system, but backtracking is the only way they could check. The guy was invisible. So in the meantime, the possible traitor was still hiding in the school and was the number one priority to the Wakandans.

Chances are that the villains' next target could be sabotaging the Sports Fest...so I should probably keep watch. And find this traitor, fast. I still need primary suspects from this classroom. Thembi's brain went on a train of thought as she listed down the names of her classmates in her notebook and planned to cancel out the least suspecting ones.