Yep, I am

Ok, now I know I'm an avian. I keep feeling these phantom wings on my back and keep getting these visions of angel wings. Maybe I'm an angel? Idk. Anyway, shout out to Whatpat2019 for making me a sub! I really appreciate it! Sorry I didn't upload this sooner, but I've been having this really weird pain in my lower stomach since I woke up, and the only way I know of right now to stop it for a while is to lay in the corner of my couch with just the right amount of pressure on it. Pain killers don't help at all, so that's out. I don't know what happened when I was asleep, but it hurt so much. It's died down for a little bit, but Idk if I'll be able to sleep at all, I'll have to atleast try to go to bed so this pain can rub off for a while. Ok, enough about the pain. I tired this night fury spell because I've been obsessed with it lately and I figured it wouldn't hurt to try a spell. I have a few new books that I still need to work on, but gods this pain won't let me do anything. I normally use this app to listen to my subs while I try to sleep since every single app I own that is a website app (other than google) doesn't seem to like me right now. But I decided to go onto goole wattpad to try to listen to it, and I found out I could do other things without being in the app! I love it! That's all!

Sil~