I need to stay away from people now

My anxiety levels were through the roof, though nobody noticed cause I'm getting better at hiding my feelings. I felt like I was an outcast there, and everybody I looked at seemed to know I was hiding something. My entire family, besides my parents, siblings, and me are REALLY religious, so it's not like I can just tell them what's been going on. I've been thinking about telling my grandma that I have a girlfriend, but I'd probably be the first in my entire fricking family to date a girl. I feel like she'll just say that it's a phaze, but I'm past that now, so I know it's not. And now back to my anxiety, my cousins, I felt..scared around them, like they attracted bad energy. My aunts and uncles, besides the ones that are really close to me, I felt attacked by them. My grandparents, I didn't like the feeling they gave me to be around them. My anxiety kicked in as soon as we arrived to the church, and I didn't talk very much because of all the feelings and emotions around me, it was like everyone was scared of me, well that's what they acted like. Like, they were scared of what was around me, though I couldn't feel anything around me. That's all I'll say right now.

SilverClaw Out~