i.

︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎the sound of a phone buzzing blared on one peaceful morning

︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎the sound of a phone buzzing blared on one peaceful morning. a young woman laid in her bed, her face filled with serenity as she slept.

︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎the female groaned within her deep slumber quietly, shifting around ever so slightly. sunlight hit her beautiful face that peaked through the covered window from her room.

haku.

haku.

︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎a voice spoke inside her head, its voice echoed as if a distant memory appeared in during her dreams.

don't you remember me?

︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎the door of the train slid open

︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎the door of the train slid open. numbers of people left the vehicle, the moment that they have arrived in their own respective station.

︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎the female lifted her hand up to her [hair color] hair, where she unties the red knotted strings that placed her hair together as a tie.

"my name is..."

︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎she removed the knot and threw it to the long, green haired male, who caught the object with his left hand.

"[name]!"

︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎the girl woke up with a gasp, [hair color] locks stuck in every direction as her hair appeared as a mess, a result from her deep slumber. sweat collected on a few parts of her body as she stared into the space.

︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎her drowsy [eye color] eyes wandered around the room. she blinked, before turning her head to look at her chest.

︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎she stared in confusion at her clothed busts. lifting a hand, she hesitantly poked the big lumps once.