xi.

haku stared into the clear window of the travelling vehicle, his face aloof while his mind is devoid of thoughts

he was on the way to meet with his two best friends, haku and ashitaka.

years have passed by since that eventful month, and haku no longer remember what happened. yet, fragments of dreams would appear inside his head from time to time, making him question what are those. he merely disregarded such visions.

the greenet stepped out of the train once he have arrived on his station. he hummed and starting walking. a glimpse of [name] hair took his attention.

he squinted his eyes. the girl disappeared as soon as she appeared. he looked around, trying to find the mysterious female once again. though, the one that stuck to him was the feeling of familiarity after he has seen the girl. he shook his head and went to his destination.

haku sighed pleasantly and placed the warm cup of green tea on the white, ceramic saucer.

ashitaka smiled at the two, holding a cup of coffee on his right hand. "the weather is quite pleasant today, don't you think?" he asked.

howl nodded in agreement, "yeah. it has been a long while since the sun came out."

"did you see that sunshine girl from the internet? the one that was said that can make the weather clear?"
"oh, that? i have. what about you, haku?"

the two looked at him, "haku?" ashitaka called out. haku snapped out of his daze and turned to his friends with his full attention, "yes?"

"are you alright? you've been spacing out since we've got here."

haku chuckled and shook his head. "i'm fine," he answered. that is clearly a lie, his friends could tell.

haku's phone lit up on top of the table.

line:
you have a new message.

"ever since the day where i wake up in the middle of nowhere,"

rin huffed and stood up straight, "where were you three? we've been waiting for you!"

howl and ashitaka approached their significant others, intertwining their hands to each other and definitely rubbing off to haku that he's the only one single.

"a strange feeling of emptiness has stuck to me."

haku rolled his eyes at his two friends. "oi, rin. why didn't you bring your boyfriend here too? we could have a triple date." howl snickered and sent a teasing grin at haku.

rin immediately caught on to his shenanigans, "it's unfortunate that he got work today."

san facepalmed at the two. "sure, keep emphasizing it to haku." she rolled her eyes turned to haku, "still though, why aren't you looking for a relationship?"