Chapter Four ~ On the List {The Doctor}

"Where do you want to go?" Jemma smiles up at me as we run hand in hand around the console. "Anywhere in all of time and space, wherever you want. One condition, it has to be amazing, and from you Miss Pond, I expect nothing less than amazing." She laughs as she pulls me into a hug, I can feel tears beginning to soak through my jacket, and I pull away from her.

"What's wrong," I say while wiping tears off from the creases of her eyes.

"It's just," she pauses as she takes my hand. "It's just I never thought this would happen to me, all my life I grew up with stories of you and your blue box. I used to see glimpses of you wherever I went, imagining that you were always there watching over me, my guardian angel. All if the adventures that Amy and Rory told me about, I finially get to go on my own, with you. My entire life I have dreamed of running away with you, and now it's finally happening." She laughs as she places her hands on my shoulders. "And I have no idea where I want to begin," she says.

"No idea?" I say as I begin to throw switches and twist levers. "A planet made completely out of shrubs, 51st century Britain, a country where it is always Christmas, a planet made completely out of diamonds, the city of the fallen angels," I stop right infront of her and lean down to look her in the eyes. "All of these breathtaking places, and you don't know where to begin? Anywhere, say any time or place and I will take you there. All of your life spent waiting for me, I owe you that much."

"Anywhere?"

"Anywhere you want."

"Anytime?"

"Whenever you please," I say. "All of time and space waiting for you, are you ready?" She nods and jumps up to the controls.

"The diamonds sounded nice," she says with a smile.

"Diamonds it is!" Within a couple seconds we had taken off, and in just a couple more we had landed. I take her hand and we walk to the door.

"Dinophora, the beautiful land long forgotten by everyone in surrounding galaxies," she looks up. "Well, by everyone except for me. Are you ready?"

"What do you think?" She giggles she pushes past me and opens the doors, the light is blinding. There are hilltops and mountains in the distance, completely made up of the shining rock. Ruins of a village are spreadout before us, made entirely out of diamonds. The entire planet shimmers as we step out of the TARDIS, pulling the door shut behind us.

"It's, it's...it's," Jemma studders.

"I know," I reply softly. We walk for several hours until we reach the edge of the mountain. There is crystal clear water flowing down from a small sprout at the top of the mountain. The water pools into a small lake that is almost too bright to look at.

I would normally complain about the seemingly boring, normal progression of time, but not today. As I walked hand and hand with Jemma I began to feel something I had never felt before, or at least not in this form.

She has deep, forest green eyes that sparkle in the sunlight. She has a variety of freckles dancing across her beautiful face. She has thin pink lips that seem to be continuously folded into a soft smile. She has gorgeous light brown hair that casqueses down her back into a natural blonde color. She is perfect.

I find myself staring at her quite often, she has caught me serveral times, punching me playfully on my arm.

As we reach the falls we sit down on the edge of the mountain. She places her head on my shoulder and takes my hand. I blush as I find her looking up at me.

"Thank you," she says as she places a light kiss on my cheek. I smile down at my perfect little Pond, somebody has definitely been reading my Christmas list.