DAILYMAIL

Sinteria Eastwood and Han Jae-Hyun Heading To $10 Billion Divorce

Sinteria Eastwood-Han is privately trapped in a nightmare marriage!

Sinteria and Jae-Hyun are two of the most recognizable names in the Korean business and American entertainment scene and music worldwide.

They are an A-list couple who walk the red carpets together and envied by many but they are not immune to negative reports and controversies especially if it is about their marriage.

The 28-year-old mogul and CEO husband Han Jae-Hyun have secretly split twice and were "literally signatures away from a divorce" together, sources told The DailyMail.

Now, with any ugly love child scandal and endless cheating allegations surrounding Han Jae-Hyun, a ten billion-dollar split appears more likely, insiders said.

As The ENQUIRER has reported, their marriage has been rocked by a notorious paternity scandal.

"Sinteria and Jae-Hyun are two flawed people who make everyone believe they're perfect," spilled a source. "But they are a bad storm and you'd best believe there aren't any blue skies hovering over them."

According to Gossip Cop, Star Magazine previously reported that a source divulged the pair's secret. It turned out that Sinteria had set marriage rules to make sure that Jae-Hyun will remain loyal to her.

There is no way to confirm these alleged rules so they are considered false.