CHAPTER FIVE

CHAPTER FIVE | ALL NIGHT LONG

📌Sinteria POV📍

Liked by thenikkibella, blacchyna, jordynwoods and 2,330,000 others

sinteriaeastwood I come with a side of trouble, but I know that's why you're staying.

View all 20,000 comments

blacchyna 😍😍😍

nickiminaj titties❤️😍🤤

badgalriri 😈🔥

======

"Hey, sis." Jaria said as she walked into my office.

"What do you want?" I asked as I look over the documents for a new building.

"What? I can't come and see you. Seriously, Sinteria, how are you?" Jaria answered with a pout.

I rolled my eyes.

"I'm very busy and annoyed." I said, irritated.

"Your boobs look huge." She said, staring at my chest.

"Oh, Jaria, you're seriously a man." I said.

She licked her lips.

"Let me touch them." She said as she reaches over and grabs my boobs. "Yes, beautiful firm titties." She added as I pushed her hands away.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I asked.

She smiled.

"Are you free for lunch?" She asked.

"I'm not going nowhere with you." I answered.

"Why not?" She asked.

"Because last time I went somewhere with you, I ended up with a tattoo." I replied.

"It's just lunch, sis." She said.

"Lunch, my ass." I said.

Jaria reaches over and presses my intercom.

"Yes." Erica said.

"Erica, darling, order us lunch, please." Jaria said.

I thanked her while still looking at the documents.

"I need a new house." Jaria said.

"So, that's why you're here." I said.

"One of the reasons why I'm here but lets eat so we can talk more freely." She said.

I sighed.

"Fine." I said.

======

📍Jae-Hyun POV📌

The club was thumping loudly as the dance floor and bar were filled with scantily clad girls and men flirting.

As Jae-Hyun sipped his drink above in his private section his gaze flowing easily over the floor, he wondered why he was here.

He wasn't feeling the mood. He glanced at his watch and wondered what was holding up Woo Jin?

It had been a stressful few weeks with Sinteria relocating to California and not returning any of his phone calls or text messages.

To make it even more stressful, his mother had already set up hundreds of blind dates for him to go on. He had finally snapped and yelled at his mother to stop interfering with his personal life even though it was long overdue, he shook his head, he still didn't understand why his mother was meddling so much.

She was rushing him to finalize the divorce but he refused, he was still fighting to win Sinteria back.

Jae-Hyun shook his head taking another deep sip of whiskey, "What the hell," he muttered darkly.

He hoped Woo Jin would hurry up, at least having someone else to talk to might distract him from thinking about Sinteria.

Woo Jin walked into the lounge on his phone.

"Where have you been?" Jae-Hyun asked.

Woo Jin held a finger up then ended his call before taking a seat next to Jae-Hyun.

"The Eastwood Group just brought The Aida Group for $600 million." Woo Jin said.

"What?" Jae-Hyun asked.

"Yeah, I've been getting calls if I knew about the sell." Woo Jin answered.

"What are they up to?" Jae-Hyun asked.

"It looks like they're expanding their empire." Woo Jin answered.