CHAPTER FIFTEEN

CHAPTER FIFTEEN | THE TWINS ARE HERE

📍Seoul, South Korea

📌Sinteria POV📍

Liked by likeadream, hanjaehyun, darnelleastwood and l0,119,666 others

sinteriaeastwood My babies turned one month today! My body went through more than I knew it could. I was 218 pounds the day I gave birth, I had high blood pressure. I developed toxemia, preeclampsia, and in the womb, one of my babies' heartbeats paused a few times, so I had to get an emergency C-section. I was in survival mode and did not grasp it all until months later. Today I have a connection to any parent who has been through such an experience. My c-section changed me. There were days that I thought I'd never be the same, I'd never be the same physically, my strength and endurance would never be the same. My core felt different. It had been major surgery. I need time to heal, to recover. During my recovery, I'm giving myself self-love and self-care, and embracing being curvier. I have accepted what my body wants to be.

View all 127,729 comments

=•=•=•=

Liked by sinteriaeastwood, masterwoojin, boakwon and 10,098,890 others

hanjaehyun Jamari and Parvati 1 month today ❤️ Thank you to my beautiful wife for bringing these beautiful angels into the world.

View all 121,901 comments

=•=•=•=

Liked by indialove, blacchyna, kimkardashian and 3,637,302 others

3,637,302 others

sinteriaeastwood First night out!

View all 56,807 comments

indialove 🧡

oriananyman 👏😍😍😍

hanjaehyun 😍😍🔥

=•=•=•=

Sinteria Eastwood Steps Out for the First Time Since Giving Birth to Twins

While you were fawning over pictures of Jamari and Parvati last night, Sinteria was quietly having her first public night on the town since giving birth. (Intentional distraction? Perhaps.)

The mogul was spotted for the first time since giving birth to her twins exactly one month ago. On the same evening, she revealed the first-ever photo of her new babies to Instagram (she was wearing a cape by Palomo Spain for the photo shoot).

She chose a light-toned ensemble, consisting of a high-waisted light pink miniskirt and white bell-sleeve blouse, paired with matching light pink heeled sandals from Giuseppe Zanotti and a similarly toned fur handbag.

The new mom of two and her husband Jaehyun were reportedly headed to an event for Eastwood Entertainment artists Late Notice in Seoul, according to People.

Though images of her exit show her in the killer platform heels, she was also spotted entering the venue wearing a pair of black strappy sandals.

=•=•=•=

Jae-hyun Han opens up about saving his marriage with Sinteria Eastwood : 'We chose to fight for our love'

Jae-hyun Han sit down with Demi Choi to talk everything from road to recovery to his much-publicized marriage to Sinteria Eastwood. When asked about the latter, the Jae-Hyun revealed that the couple had to fight for their love.

The rumors about their rocky marriage first began to circulate in 2017 when leaked surveillance footage showed Sinteria Eastwood, beating up a rumored side chick.

In 2018, Sinteria Eastwood alluded to the fact that Jae-Hyun May had been unfaithful to her over the course of their marriage when she filed for divorce.

Going more in depth when pressed by Demi Choi, Jae-hyun related: "For us, we chose to fight for our love. For our family. To give our kids a different outcome. To break that cycle for this current generation."

He added, "We were never a celebrity couple — we were a couple that happened to be celebrities. We are real people."

=•=•=•=

3,874,299 likes

3,874,299 likes

sinteriaeastwood Mommy's first drink in months

View all 44,467 comments