CHAPTER THREE

CHAPTER THREE | CAUTION,
HAZARDOUS DIVORCE

📍Jae-Hyun POV📌

1,642,998 likes

sinteriaeastwood I am the dragon breathing fire

View all 9,317 comments

"You're so embarrassing to be around." Hwan Ki said as he looks over my shoulder.

"What is he doing now?" Woo Jin asked.

Sung-Woon chuckled.

"I bet you he's on Sinteria's Instagram page." Sung-Woon answered.

"You're right." Hwan Ki said.

"A man loses his wife and now he resorts to stalking her social media." Woo Jin said.

"Shut up." I said.

"Honestly, I'm surprised it took Sinteria four years to leave you." Sung-Woon said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"You let mother control everything in your life including your marriage. No woman should have to put up with her mother in law constantly meddling in her marriage and making her feel less of a woman because she hasn't had a child yet." Sung-Woon answered.

"You don't think I didn't try to keep mother out of our marriage." I said.

"You didn't try hard enough if Sinteria left you, idiot." Woo Jin said.

"Right. She has always been very draining and demeaning to Sinteria. I don't know how Sinteria put up with it for so long." Hwan Ki said.

"Okay, I get it. I was a lousy husband, who didn't notice how horribly his mother treated his wife." I said.

"It's too late to admit it now." Sung-Woon said.

"What should I do?" I asked.

"Nothing especially not after that stunt you pulled at the divorce hearing." Woo Jin said.

"What did he do at the divorce hearing?" Sung-Woon asked.

"He admitted to his lawyer that Sinteria and him were actively involved and his lawyer told the judge so the judge requested that Sinteria takes a pregnancy test." Woo Jin answered.

I groaned.

"Who told you?" I asked.

"Erica." Woo Jin replied.

"You fucked up, Jae-Hyun." Hwan Ki said.

"I know, I didn't think that would have been a problem but now it looks like I slept with her to get her pregnant and stop the divorce." I said.

"Oh my goodness, you're an idiot." Sung-Woon said.

"Anyways, there's a party tonight, you should come and take your mind off of Sinteria." Woo Jin said.