•Character information•

For those who don't know..
(F/n)= first name
(L/n)= last name
(H/c)= hair color
(H/l)= hair length
(R/f/c)= random food choice
(R/s/c)= random snack choice
(R/d/c)= random drink choice

Height: 153 cm (yes I changed it)

Personality: (school) heart warming, kind, soft, easygoing, perceptive, and athletic. But is the worst when she gets angry so she tries to stay calm and collected. (home) chill, tired, humorous, full of crackhead energy.

Age: 15

You live with only your elder brothers, because your parents travel quite a lot a lot so you never see them often. Your first brothers name is (L/n) Mezuquoi, or Mezu for short. He is a first year like you, but is older by 3 minutes. Your next brothers name is (L/n) Roramaté. He is a second year but goes to a different school than you and Mezu. And finally, your eldest brother. His name is (L/n) Shigo, he also goes to a different school than you and your other siblings and because of that you only see him every other month.

You live in a rather large traditional home due to the fact that your parents are quite wealthy. You used to play volleyball but stopped so you could be able to spend more time with your family whenever your parents and brothers would come home. You however still practice volleyball with Mezu and sometimes Shigo whenever he is home.

Please do not pay any mind to grammar and/or any other mistakes. I tried my best ;-;