Chapter 3: ~𝘓𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨~

{3rd person POV..}

  Waking up in the (L/n) residence this morning, was... strange..

  "OI!!! WHAT THE HELL IS MY CAPTAIN DOING HERE!!"

  (F/n) woke up in a bit of panic. Why was her brother yelling so goddamn early?? She quickly slipped on her slippers and slammed the door open running towards the sound. There stood her brother standing before the guest. "Ah- He came last night, said he knew you :D" she said.

(F/n) walk to school was quite interesting this morning. She ran into the sunshine boy again..

Flashback..

(F/n) was just walking towards her destination, then a familiar orange haired boy on a bicycle zoomed past her. He then hit something and ended up falling over. She made her way to the boy and asked "Oh shit, are you okay-" only to see he hit his head. "Yeah I'm alright thanks.." he replied. The girl pulled out a towel from her bag and pressed to his head.

"Hold this there, you're bleeding wtf.."

"O-oh, ah.. thank you"

Flashback end..

She stepped into her classroom thinking back on what had happened earlier. As usual you got your greetings and such while heading to a vacant seat. After seating herself, class began.

{{Time skip..}}

  (F/n) pulled out her bento and placed it on her desk. "Itadakimasu.." she said under breath and began to finally feast. Today, she didn't make her lunch. Her brother, Shigo did. Actually, this morning Roramate woke up early to make breakfast. Then, Mezu insisted to make dinner tonight as well. She wondered why they would do this so suddenly but at the same time she was grateful she didn't have to do jack.

  She finished eating and put everything away. Since there still was time, she went down to vending machine to get something to drink.

  When she got there, she put in the money for (R/d/c) and grabbed her beverage. While doing so, she saw the sunshine boy and the tense faced berry practicing volleyball. She smiled slightly and continued her plans. The girl than made her way back to her classroom and finished her drink.

{{Time skip.. again}}

{(F/n) POV..}

  "Tadaima!" I yelled out to everyone in the house. I changed my school shoes, into my slippers and made my way to the living room. As I got there, I placed my school bag onto the floor and sat down on one of the pillows. Mezu is probably still at practice.. and Shi-san and Rora-san are probably at the store.. I pouted only to hear a knock at the door. "Coming!" I yelled out as I got up and opened the door. "Ye- oh, Oikawa-san!" I say a bit shocked.

  "Oh, hey (F/n)-Chan! Do you happen to know where your brother is?"

  "I think he might be out buying some things, why??" I tilted my head. He blushed slightly at the action and continued "Its just that he left practice today saying he had something important to do.." "oh, that's odd.. they all have been a bit weird today" I added. "Anyway, come in, don't just stay out there!" I told him as he walked inside.

{{Time skip..}}

"Tadaima!" I heard Roramate yell. I got up and saw him with a few bags in hand "-here let me help bitch," I say as I grab a few bags. "Thank yo- oh hey cap" He says looking at Oikawa. "Rora-chan!! Why did you leave so earlyyy!!?" Oikawa complains. I hold on a cackle. slightly at his childishness as I place the bags down and begin pulling out the contents.