Chapter 2: Who is this at 3 in the morning??

{(Y/n) POV..}

"A-ANO!.." The small sun headed boy exclaimed looking up at me. I looked at him trying to see if i remember him from anywhere. That was until the other started talking too. "(F/n)-chan! Please come down! You scare everyone when you do that!!" He yells. I laughed remembering who that voice belonged to. "Cominggg Tobio!" I exclaimed back making said boy freeze.

"Wait you know her bakayama!!?" The sun headed boy exclaims before being smacked upside the head. I held in my laugh at that trying not to be rude. "OWWAWOW!!!! HEYYY!!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!!???" He yelled. "SHUT UP HINATA-BOKE!!!". I jumped down from the tree and stretched or minute before looking at the pair fighting. "Hi hi~" I waved lazily.

The ginger stared at me with and awe. While Tobio just looked at me with his usual face. The ginger introduced himself as "Hinata Shoyo." That's when it clicked. "Ah! Tobio used to talk about you a lot!" I said making Them both freeze. "Yeah! He was all like, "Mehh.. That little shrimp is so shitty, mehh.." I said in a grumpy grouchy voice, and laughing right after.

I looked at the pair agin seeing Tobio's embarrassed face, and Shoyo's dumbfounded one. I laughed again before whipping an imaginary tear off my face. "Ohh, you guys are too much.. I gotta go though, have to go find Mezu before he goes feral on me!" I laughed again lazily waving at the two. "Bye Tobio, Shoyo. Oh and here." I said tossing them the volleyball that was seemingly shot at me. "See ya" I finished throwing up a peace ✌️.

{big time skip}

I walked inside my home talking with Mezu, but paused to switch into house shoes. We both spotted the one pair of shoes we don't see everyday.. "Shigo!" We both say shoving each other out the way to get to him. I ended up getting pushed to the ground. 'not today..!' I thought standing up and jumping on his back making him fall face first into the floor. "Sorry!" I yell running to the common room sliding the door open. I then see our eldest brother, Shigo drinking tea. "Coming in!" I yell letting him know I was right there. "Ayeeee!! Shigo-nii!!!" I exclaimed suffocating him.

  "aCKK- (N-N/N)-!! GET OFF YOU'RE CHOKING ME-!" Shigo yelled trying to pull me off. I jumped off him with a wide smile. "Hii!!" I said looking up at him. He caught his breath and smiled back. Of course, that was until Mezu came in. "SHIIIGOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Mezu yelled tackling the eldest to the ground. "OI SHUT UP!!" they heard from outside. It was their neighbor. "Umm.. okay, anyways- what y'all want for dinner?" I asked with a face.

"Y'all- what are you, american-" Mezu started getting cut off "Hmm.. maybe pork or beef curry??" He answers back to you as you nod in agreement and say "okay! I'll go to the store to get the ingredients!"

I changed into something comfortable, and took out your contacts, and putting on your glasses.

And yes.. you only wear glasses out of school. Back to the story

"I'll be back soon!" I said as I left the (L/n) residents.

As you finally make it to the store, you walk in and begin to look for the ingredients to make dinner tonight. Finding the pork, potatoes, coconut milk, and extra seasonings. After that, you spotted matcha green tea lollipops and your eyes begin to shine in excitement. Only downside is..

your short...

You reach and reach for the lollipops but you and your 153 cm of height just can't make it. 'Curse you tiny gnome height..!' You screamed in your thoughts. You then see a hand make its way over your head and grab the item you've been meaning to grab.

     "Ah~ Thank you-" you turn around saying but get cut off when you see who it was. Your first thought was 'Tall..' he was so tall it was like a skyscraper. He had silverish gray white hair and green eyes. You looked up at him scared but super happy at the same time. "Oh, sorry! That is what you were reaching for right?" The tall boii asks. "Yes.." you said with a quiet voice. He looks down at you and laughs with a small blush on his cheeks.

"Your so small!" He said to you. He really said that to you.

An irk mark appeared on your face, "I AM NOT!!!!" Your voice cracked as you yelled, and it was very much noticeable. You heard a Hyena like cackling behind you and you immediately snapped your head towards this and pouted. You saw another tall person though not as much tall as the one before. He had bed headed hair which you did not understand and was wearing a red jacket with a black t-shirt underneath.

     "You should have heard yourself!! You're voice cracked so bad!!" He said in between breathes. "Anyway, sorry to bother you gnome. I'm Tetsuro, and the one who just helped you is Lev." Tetsuro says to you. You give him a smile ignoring the name and say "hi hi.. I'm (L/n) (F/n)~" he blushed slightly. "It's great to meet you~" you added. He looked at you and then replied with "You too matcha-chan~" you look at him dumbfounded "Matcha.. chan.??" You say slightly cringing at the nickname. He grins at you "yep, that's what I'll be calling you! Well, we gotta go. See ya later, Matcha-chan~!" He says and leaves with Lev.

"Some mean people I tell ya, bullying me like I'm a two year old.." you pouted.

     You walked home after paying for everything, "Tadaima~" you say as you changed out of your shoes into your house slippers. "Oh! Welcome home (F/n)!!" You hear Mezu say to you in a baby voice.

{after making dinner..}

    "Itadakimasu." The (L/n) siblings say before they begin to eat.

{time skip again..}

    You sit on your futon after finishing all your work and then go to take a shower. After that you change into your pajamas. After changing, you had went to sleep...

3:42 am..

Knock knock knock..

...

Knock knock knock..

...

Knock knock knock..

You get up slowly after waking up to a small series of knocks. You put on your slippers and made your way to the front door. "Yes..??" You open the door to a chocolate brown haired boy. Much taller than you, with his hair all wet due to the rain. "Um.. hello.. this is the (L/n) residents, correct.??" He asks the tired girl. "Uh.. yes.??" She replied. "Ah.. so (L/n) Roramaté lives here, right?" He questions. "Yes.. I'm his younger sister.." she adds. "Oh, well I'm a friend of his, we actually are on the same volleyball team" he says to her. "Ah, alright. My name is (F/n), please come inside.. you'll get sick staying in the rain" you say kindly while inviting him in. You close the door afterwards and say "I'll go get you some spare clothes.. you should also stay the night as well. I don't think this rain is gonna-" she was cut off by a loud clap of thunder making her jump a bit. He chiluckles at her and says "that would be nice, and I'm Okiawa Tooru" he winks at you.

You cringe at his action.

After giving the spare set of clothes, you set up the futon in the spare bedroom so he could stay. "Here you go, if you need anything I'll be in the room beside you" she says as she slides the door closed. "Good night, and pleasant dreams.." she adds. "Same to you" the boy adds before falling asleep.

————————————————————————

{word count: 1307 words}