Chapter 1: A normal day?

guess whos back, Im back again

{(Y/n) POV..}

Beep.. beep.. beep..

Beep.. beep.. bee-

   The sound of the alarm came to a stop as I smacked it quiet. 'Another day of school, yay' I thought rubbing my eyes. I yawned not long after and stood up to make my bed.

  I did the normal routine for weekdays, got up, took a shower, brushed my hair, and put in my contacts. I then went down the hall into the kitchen to prepare breakfast. I began eating as Mezu came in and began eating as well. "You're so slow Mezu.. ready to go?" I said putting my bag on my shoulder.

  "Yeah yeah, let's go (mean nickname)" he replied rolling his eyes. We then started walking towards the school telling stupid jokes we heard from Roramate's teammates.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I pulled back the door spotting my seat. As people began coming in, some came and talked to me.

"Ah! Good morning (F/n)-chan!"

"Morning, (F/n)-nii"

"How are you this morning (L/n)??"

"(N/n)-Nii-Chan!! I have some milk bread, do you want it?"

"(L/n), are you gonna join a club?"

"(N/n)-chan, hey!"

     The morning greetings kept coming in. Some first years used honorifics as simple as -Chan or -nii/chan due to my kindness, so they had thought of me as the sibling they had at school. I guess I somewhat liked that people thought so kindly of me, so I got used to the nicknames.

{{time skip}}

Right now i'm just walking around, stopping every now and then to chill, and look at memes or something. I was bored and hungry, but every time I sit down, people start to crowd me. Like bitch calm down, lemme eat.

     I had free period at the time so I decided to find a nice place to eat lunch. I looked around for a little bit but then, there it was. The perfect place to sit...

{Hinata POV..}

Me and bakayama we're walking towards the usual spot that we would practice at, so we could practice. Duh. He was helping with my receives but the only problem was that he was serving the ball like WOOSHH! And BAMM! Straight at me!! I did terrible, I was barely able to receive any of them. However I got a few of them and felt really proud for it!!

     As we were practicing, I tried to receive a ball, but it shot up REALLLYYYY high. Kageyama watched it shoot up about to start yelling at me. That was, before I spotted something, or someone?

———————————————————————————